in very good location , nice beach especial during sunset, very good food with different kinds
the staff very kind ,we spent 2 nights last november and we enjoy very much ,I recommend this hotel to anuone for fun or business and sure I will chose again , few mintes walking you will be in the area of caffe and resturants, I advise to choose the correct peride of the year to visit aqaba to enjoy the wether , dont go in summer very hot and this hotel is the best .
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Aqaba Hotel
- Intercontinental Aqaba Hotel Aqaba
- Intercontinental Aqaba
- Aqaba Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A PRIVATE PARADISE ON JORDAN’S RED SEA. InterContinental Aqaba Resort combines relaxing atmospheres and welcoming accommodations. This Red Sea beach resort has exceptional views of the Gulf of Aqaba, which is well known for its coral reef scuba diving and water sports. The hotel is within walking distance of the city centre, where a variety of historical ruins, the aquarium and a taste of Middle Eastern culture can always be found. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, IHG, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Aqaba Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.