I spent only 3 nights in this hotel and everything was well done... Clean and well organized...
I couldn t enjoy the beach because I was there for business and i had no enough time but the view was really awesome... Food is excellent... lobby and rooms as well :)
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Aqaba Hotel
- Intercontinental Aqaba Hotel Aqaba
- Intercontinental Aqaba
- Aqaba Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A PRIVATE PARADISE ON JORDAN’S RED SEA. InterContinental Aqaba Resort combines relaxing atmospheres and welcoming accommodations. This Red Sea beach resort has exceptional views of the Gulf of Aqaba, which is well known for its coral reef scuba diving and water sports. The hotel is within walking distance of the city centre, where a variety of historical ruins, the aquarium and a taste of Middle Eastern culture can always be found. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your InterContinental Aqaba Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.