This hotel has, what surely must be, one of the best pools in the world and may be enough reason to stay here. Beach is just 25 steps from the pool and sun beds at the beach are great. Rooms fill the 5 star standar with no particular adds. Bathrooms are huge and equiped with both shower and bath tub. If you think Jordan is expensive, this hotel is extremly expensive and you won't get the service you'd expect or the quality in food you'd like for the price you're paying.
Breakfast buffet is almost identical to any other buffet at middle east hotels, so don't expect to be surprised here.
But if you're able to pay a little more don't hesitate to visit the Intercontinental Aqaba. It's certainly one of the best hotels in this part of the world and a very nice resort to get lots of sun and a very nice time among red sea blue waters and an amazing pool.
Great place to relax and enjoy some peace. And definetily way better than any resort in Eilat.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Aqaba Hotel
- Intercontinental Aqaba Hotel Aqaba
- Intercontinental Aqaba
- Aqaba Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A PRIVATE PARADISE ON JORDAN’S RED SEA. InterContinental Aqaba Resort combines relaxing atmospheres and welcoming accommodations. This Red Sea beach resort has exceptional views of the Gulf of Aqaba, which is well known for its coral reef scuba diving and water sports. The hotel is within walking distance of the city centre, where a variety of historical ruins, the aquarium and a taste of Middle Eastern culture can always be found. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your InterContinental Aqaba Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.