“amazing place” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 3 Spas & Wellness in Aqaba
Aqaba, Jordan
“amazing place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

it's amazing place . i realy like it ..i suggest for every one to go there
they area clean and professional
it's not expensive

Visited January 2014

Copenhagen, Denmark
“Do NOT get a haircut at Janna Spa ! Hair ruined!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

I got a pedicure, and a haircut, and were suppose to have my eyebrows threaded.

The pedicure was very good, the lady kind and i enjoyed it very much :D

The haircut was terrible.
I do not believe, that the women which cut my hair have been a professional.
My hair was long and my old bangs/fringe was finally as long as the rest of the hair. I told her that i would like to keep my length in the hair, and it just needed to be trimmed, but i would like it to have a v shape at the end. The only thing she apparently understood was something about the v. So she took all of my hair in one hand over my head and just cut. over 10 cm some places, i told her that it was to short, but she just told me that i should not worry, and then took my bangs/fringe and cut it right at the chin. Now you done, she said. It looked terrible, but since she did not understood english very well, and seen how bad she was to cut hair, i did not want her to touch any off it. I choose not to have my eyebrows done by her as well.

So if you love your hair - don't get it cut at Janna spa. I cant tell about their other services.

Pictures of my hair before and after, when i was finished wiping my tears away...

Visited December 2013
3 attraction reviews
“Probably the best non-hotel spa in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

I arrived on a Saturday afternoon and had booked Janna Spa the same evening based on the Tripadvisor reviews. I often prefer local SPAs rather then the hotel SPAs, they give you more of a feeling of the local scene. Janna SPA is clean and professional. Booking by email before my arrival was easy, their English is very good. They also have a decent website. I had a facial and a Shellac pedicure. Very happy with both. This is not a cheap place, but clean and fun. If you're going to Aqaba and looking for a nice SPA - I recommend you consider Janna.

Visited November 2013
عمان
“Good one”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

my wife went there because the spa of intercontinental aqaba hotel was very crowded and she was happy with cleans and service.

Visited June 2013
Aqaba
4 attraction reviews
“Best Spa in Aqaba”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

I like that the spa is spacious and the staff is very friendly. You can get everything done here, from massages, to facials, to manicure and pedicure, a Moroccan bath, and so much more. I love spending half a day here getting pampered.

Visited May 2013