“Excellent says it all.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 33 Tours & Activities in Aqaba
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Best Shore trips one of the Biggest Companies specialized in organizing Shore Trips Whether you are coming through Ship or stay in hotel be sure that Best Shore Trips will be your Best choice
Bucharest, Romania
“Excellent says it all.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

It was difficult to convince my friends to join me on this trip, but it was totally worth it, as they all thank me for taking them on such a nice journey. I know you want to know if it was a hole in the pocket as well, and I must say it wasn't ;)
Best Shore Trips offer the best service possible. It's best to bring comfortable walking shoes as heels or sandals become uncomfortable. Be prepared to learn a little bit of history, ask questions and feel like the time stands still.
I hope to make another trip here, on my own, sometime in the future.

Visited July 2013

Manila
“Amazing Experience!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

We will never forget this amazing experience! The scenery was totally breathtaking! We were all in awe the entire time, but most especially when we got to the Siq! The service we received from Best Shore Trips was impeccable! We absolutely got our money's worth and more! Everything was well-organized and we most certainly enjoyed every minute of the tour! Excellent service! Thank you very much!

Visited February 2013
Mexico City, Mexico
“Excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

it was a long time dream come true by visiting petras .... An excellent service by Best Shore trips ... we were completely taken care of all our needs and a detailed history information was given by the representative who was right there at our arrival till the end of the tour .will sure contact them again ....ciao

Visited February 2013
London, England, United Kingdom
“We were looked after well”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

I used best shore trips on my trip to Petra and it was a beautiful experience. The rocky canyons and bleached, red desserts are incredible. I went with my wife and she enjoyed it very much. We were very well looked after and everyone was very friendly. I would recommend this to anyone who is traveling to Petra and wishes to be looked after through out the journey.

Visited May 2013
Madrid, Spain
“Great fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

I loved the tour I took with Best Shore Trips! The guides were really nice and fun and they answered to all my questions. I learned a lot about the beautiful Petra!
I went with five more friends and everything was very well organized, even for a big group like mine! We had a very nice lunch at Petra and we ate a lot!!!
I highly recommend Best Shore Trips. You really get what you payed for and more!!
Thanks!