Had a short stay here in October, the location is good and having its own private beach is a bonus. We ate in the balcony bar where the food was good and plentiful and far less expensive than the resturant. Lovely hotel, big room the bonus of free water, and very pleasant outside space both around the resturant and down by the swimming pools which were lovely and clean although a little bit chilly!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the ancient trading centre of Aqaba. At the Mövenpick Resort Aqaba, on the shores of the Red Sea, business travellers can attend to business and also relax in a perfect cultural and culinary environment. With our Swiss hospitality we will fulfill all your wishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Agoda, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Moevenpick Resort & Residences Aqaba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort & Residence Aqaba Hotel Aqaba
- Moevenpick Resort And Residence Aqaba
- Moevenpick Hotel Residence Aqaba
- Movenpick Aqaba