The beach is great, meals are OK and the rooms were clean, however we had some issues with the A/C which were not solved within our 4 days stay and they did not agree to move us to a different room even thought the Hotel was not full. I addition, They have booked us to a day trip 2 Ancient Petra but when the Bus came it was already full....so we did not go...
Not many available activities for kids down there. The 4 other days in Eilat were much much fun for the kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the ancient trading centre of Aqaba. At the Mövenpick Resort Aqaba, on the shores of the Red Sea, business travellers can attend to business and also relax in a perfect cultural and culinary environment. With our Swiss hospitality we will fulfill all your wishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Moevenpick Resort & Residences Aqaba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort & Residence Aqaba Hotel Aqaba
- Moevenpick Resort And Residence Aqaba
- Moevenpick Hotel Residence Aqaba
- Movenpick Aqaba