“Pleasure starts with these guys !” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #23 of 36 Activities in Aqaba
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Sindbad offers the most comprehensive services for marine activities in Jordan, they are visible in all locations along the coastline, offering their services from every beach front property. All services are operated with the highest safety standards, crews are trained and registration of international standards is continuously being obtained. The equipment is fully insured and continuously updated with the latest models.
Amman
4 attraction reviews
“Pleasure starts with these guys !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

very professional and very great guys
every thing went fine and smooth diving at the shipwreck added an experience for me more & more
went for three days and planning to come for two weeks
food was very good and also the service on the boat

Visited June 2014

“خدمة رائعة”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

Best service . Best staff I had a great experience . Will come for sure.
j was on the boat with ahmad .. he is a great captain .
food is something.

Visited May 2014
Aqaba
“Highly recommend and yiu love it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

I always heard about the red sea crystal clear water, colored corals and fish but experiencing that was breathtaking….I went on Sindbad discovery Glass bottom boat with lunch and snorkeling….The water is cold only at the beginning but a few minutes you totally get used to it especially while looking at the amazing marine live…..highly recommended

Visited May 2014
Helsinki, Finland
11 attraction reviews
“Terrible experience!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

I went on a snorkeling boat trip and pretty much everything went wrong. First of all the wind was too strong, creating big waves and making it very difficult to even swim safely. A lot of good swimmers were in trouble and the whole trip should have been cancelled due to the weather. The worst thing though was that one younger man from the crew touched me inappropriately on several occasions! Especially under water he rubbed himself against me. I felt so embarrassed and violated I said nothing during the trip. I did make a formal complaint later though. A lot of travel agencies and hotels recommend this place but I would NEVER USE IT AGAIN!

Visited October 2013
Beirut, Lebanon
“Never made it past the reservation”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

I would love to share my experience on a Sinbad cruise, but I don't have much to tell.

After emailing back and forth for a week with the Sinbad team about cruise options, and attempting to confirm our plans four days in advance, communication went dead. The morning of the cruise, I emailed once more to try to confirm, only to be told two hours before the cruise that the type of trip we'd planned to take was no longer available. Unfortunately it was too late to book with another company.

They did try to call me the following day, but by then we'd left Aqaba so it wasn't much help.

Visited April 2014