“My stay at Frogman” 5 of 5 stars

+ 962 3 2051199
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the best Red Sea diving with us. Let our experienced guides show you around some of the best Red Sea dives here in Aqaba, Jordan . We run daily trips to world-class dive sites including Cedar Pride Wreck, Saudi Border,marina park Visitor Center and tank wreck.JOIN US FOR WORLD CLASS SCUBA DIVING, TOP QUALITY FACILITIES, AND THE FRIENDLIEST ATMOSPHERE IN THE RED SEA.
Aqaba
“My stay at Frogman”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2012

"At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to
moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides and follow the sun."

If you have always wanted to learn how to scuba dive, discover new adventures or only go snorkeling this is where it starts.
The dive center can be found in the downtown, opposite MC Donalds and Aqaba Gateway. All dive spots are only 10-15 minutes away and easy to reach.
The team are all highli motivated, experienced and professional PADI Instructors and Divemasters.
They are offering different kinds of diving courses from beginners to professional levels of divemaster!
It is more than just a dive center. It is an amazing family with great people. They work hard to make sure that all their students, divers leave Aqaba with a passion to continue diving.

If you are looking for an amazing place to dive choose the FROGMAN DIVE CENTER. Whatever you are looking for they will be able to help.

P.S. As they say, there is nothing better than owning your own equipment. Mr. Frogman Dive Shop opening its door to snorkels and divers!

GO! You will LOVE IT

Visited February 2011

Xi'an, China
“These guys are hot,positive,buzz-electric....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2011

Omar said he is the most handsome diving coatch in Aqaba,Mr.Mansour and his brother Saif are kind to provide you suggestion patiently.Boy,Mohanmod from Egypt is a very funny guy.
Thank you all.

Kimble.Liu and Iris Lin from China

Visited November 2011
Houston, Texas, United States
“FAMILY ORIENTED ATMOSPHERE, MY KIDS LOVED IT EVEN MY SIX YEAR OLD ENJOYED IT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2011

As a doctor safety is the most important things to me when vacationing with my family. I dove once before with Mr. Frogman last year around October and i felt comfortable with the operation. Since lat year my kids started showing interest in scuba diving, but i never felt comfortable enough to trust my kids with some of the other places i dive at like Cozumel or Florida. However after diving with mr Frogman i felt very comfortable bringing my kids and have them experience scuba diving the way i would like to enjoy it. My kids were so comfortable and felt very safe and secure that they dove every day during our five day stay in Aqaba inclding my six year old son, Who after his first dive told his mom. "Mom I'm no longer a kid am a diver from now on I'm a man”

DR. SUHAIL AL-SAHLI
PRESIDENT OF IMAGE WEIGHT LOSS CENTERS
Houston Texas

Visited September 2011
London, United Kingdom
“It's really amazing to go diving with Frogman Diving Center”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2011

We were in Aqaba last month , we wanted to go diving , so when we were looking for a good diving center , we found Frogman diving center which was close to the hotel that we stayed in for few days.

We really had a good experience with Frogman diving center, because they were really professional , good-experienced and very nice instructors. So we really liked everything with them such as the clear instructions and rules about scuba diving, the high safety , modern equipment that we used and the price was suitable for my budget , in addition to the nice place which we got diving in.

So we really appreciate to Frogman diving center for all services that we had with there team and wishing them all the best .

Best Regards

Mr. White John

Visited September 2011
Marseille, France
“Mr. Frogman - A dive operation in Aqaba to consider ...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2011

I had the possibility to meet the dive operation crew and the manager of Mr. Frogman and recommend the good atmosphere and service as well the focus on safety.
Correct infraestructure for transport and diving gear.
Full availabity to help and support the clients. Snorkelers and Divers.
Would recommend specially for beginners ... and for experienced has they have the structure and the crew.
Do not know other operators but Mr. Frogman offerts a correct service for diving activities.

Visited October 2011