Me and my three daughters, 16, 21 and 31 years, spent 7 nights at this very cozy hostel in late December 2012. All of us have done lots of travel and Bedouin Garden Village is one of the most relaxing we have been staying at.
Very friendly staff and we felt so much at home there. Good value for the money!
Breakfast was very good and plenty of food, served with coffee or tea.
And as the food was good we also ate lunch and dinner there several times.
In daytime we sunbaked around the swimming pool or on the beach, who is only few minutes walking from the hostel.
Some days we went for a walk in the nice surrondings.
Three of us rented snorkeling equipment and had a fantastic day when Mousa took us to show us corals and fishes.
The sitting area is very big and in the evenings we played cards, some of us smoked shisha, read a book or had a good chat with other guests or staff.
They also have roof terrace where you can enjoy the magic sunset.
We choose to let the hostel organize trips to Wadi Rum and Petra and had two unforgettable days there. Next time we will stay overnight in Wadi Rum as it is one of the most unforgettable places we`ve ever seen.
We also went by taxi to Aqaba who is only approx ten minutes with car.
The youngest one got headache a couple of days and the staff offered painkillers, came with limejuice and was so sweet and caring. No problem being far away from home with so nice people around : )
We so much enjoyed our stay there and I hope to go back to Jordan next Christmas…and I definitely know where to stay : )
- Also Known As:
- Bedouin Garden Village Hotel
- Bedouin Garden Village Hotel Aqaba
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bedouin Garden is a cozy place and lovely relaxing oasis right on the Red Sea----perfect for swimming and snorkeling and also a good location for diving and making a trip to Petra and Wadi Rum. Our rooms are comfortable, the staff is friendly and helpful, the outdoor "tent" lounge area with rugs and pillows and a fragrant wood fire is a lovely place to relax in the evenings and use your laptop with WiFi free of charge. ..literally a 100m walk to the edge of the sea - with the Japanese Gardens coral reef just there- amazing snorkeling. Also rooms air conditioned with the best bathroom. The views of the bay and the mountains are beautiful. There are lots of places to sit and relax, including by the pool. and have a great BBQ restaurant with fresh food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Bedouin Garden Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.