“Service Plus at the Holiday Inn, Buffalo Amherst” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #12 of 18 Hotels in Amherst
Courtice
“Service Plus at the Holiday Inn, Buffalo Amherst”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

In November, my fiancé and I stayed at the Holiday Inn, Buffalo Amherst. We were not disappointed. The Front Office Manager, Monique Camp, was very welcoming, as was her staff. If you are staying away from home and want to feel at home, this is where you want to stay. Each and every staff member was friendly and courteous.

The on-site restaurant has top service from friendly staff, and the food is amazing and plentiful. The restaurant is very cozy and the prices are reasonable.

We would stay at the Holiday Inn, Buffalo Amherst in a heartbeat when in Buffalo Amherst.

Thank you Monique and staff!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Dale and Bert

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I am currently staying in the hotel for the week for work. The front desk was very helpful upon check in. However, after leaving and returning from work THE FIRST DAY, I come to find my ring has been stolen. I reported the incident to the front desk, who took my information down and informed me they would let the general manager know tomorrow. I am very disappointed that more is not being done, and am truly hopeful more will be done to fix this issue.

Stayed December 2014
Cheryl J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Buffalo Amherst, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Mr Leblanc,

While I wish it was under better circumstances, it was nice speaking with you. After our conversation, I'm hopeful that your missing item can be found to ease your mind as to it's whereabouts.

Anytime something goes missing, it becomes priority one to assist in any way we can to find any item and I hope you feel our efforts to assist you were thorough and helpful.

Instances like these are few and far between and usually end well while ensuring that our guests are safe and happy during their stay with us.
Toronto, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Stayed during the thanksgiving weekend. It is just off the I-290 east. Close to all kinds of shopping.

Front desk service was friendly. Room was clean. Decent for the price. The only thing is there is no elevator to the second floor but if thats no iasue for you, then no problem, its only a few stairs up. An abundance of parking outside. Atm in the hotel as well.

We were mostly out of the hotel but I have stayed here before and like it for what it's worth.

Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends
allenacj,

Thank you for your review. Our location is perfect for the shopper looking for some great deals all year round. Boulevard Mall and the Outlet stores are just minutes away.

Our front desk always enjoys interacting with the guests as many of them are repeat guests and becomes like seeing old friends. We can always take requests for first floor rooms if needed as well to accommodate our guest's needs.

We look forward to seeing you on your next shopping expedition!
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This hotel was located near alot of amenities. There were 8 of us in town for a family wedding. The rooms were clean and the staff were friendly. We requested an early check in, they were more than accomodating. The only issue I had was there wasn't a working vent in the bathroom! When my husband went on there to handle his bizness, I had to leave the room!! Lol....I would stay again

Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Audrey K, Manager at Holiday Inn Buffalo Amherst, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you jamiej129 for your review! Our staff at the Holiday Inn Amherst is continuously striving on providing a comfortable and enjoyable experience by providing clean rooms and responding to our guest requests to the best of our ability. We hope you had a wonderful time at the wedding and look forward to serving you in the near future when you may next need of a place to stay in Buffalo.

Audrey
Assistant General Manager
Mineral Ridge, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I spent a weekend at the Holiday Inn Buffalo/Amherst. The first thing that jumped out at me was the front desk staff. They were incredibly professional, efficient, and above all very friendly! Safiyyah checked us in and processed my group of three in no time. The rooms are spacious and very comfortable. But the staff is what really makes this site grade A!

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Monique C, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Buffalo Amherst, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Dear John G,

Thank you for the very nice 5 star review of our Holiday Inn Buffalo Amherst Hotel. Our team works hard to provide a welcoming and accommodating atmosphere, so we really appreciate you positively mentioning a staff member by name. We’re grateful for your business and it’s important to us that you know we do not take it for granted. We’re glad the Front Desk Team made impact at check in, followed by comfortable and clean rooms. Thank you again for taking the time to write this great review. Our team truly appreciates it! We’re already looking forward to your next trip!

Stoney Creek, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2014

Went for a Ladies weekend, Monique the front office manager actually wears many hats I think was the most pleasant and accommodating person I believe I have ever met! Our rooms were clean , the staff ....very pleasant Except for the waiter in the restaurant. 5 of us tried to go for breakfast, we were met with impatience from the waiter. We wanted milk instead of cream, he took his time, it was not busy!!!! We asked him again while he was cleaning a table near us and and also an extra cup, he said he would get it for us after he finished setting up the table he was working on!!! We were there for about 10 mins , we left and went next door. I would stay there again but I would not recommend the restaurant.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Denise P,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our Holiday Inn Buffalo Amherst hotel. We work hard to provide clean, comfortable and affordable accommodations for our guests with our complimentary wireless internet, indoor heated pool and on-site restaurant and bar. I’m excited that I was able to have a positive impact your stay! Please accept my sincerest apologies for the inconveniences experienced with the service in the restaurant. I assure you, it is not the norm at our property. We are grateful for your business and want to be your choice hotel when visiting the Buffalo area for your Ladies’ weekends. Please visit again soon so we can showcase all our continued improvements! Thank you again for the feedback!

Toledo, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2014

My daughter and I stayed here for 2 nights while in the Buffalo area for an event. I booked the hotel through Priceline and got an unbelievable rate! We arrived late, around 11:30pm and check-in was smooth and pleasant. The front desk clerk was friendly and welcoming and was happy to give us a second floor room, upon request. The hotel appears to be an older hotel, but our room was modern, clean and extremely comfortable. The bed was so cozy and comfortable, the shower was strong and the room temperature settings worked perfectly. I loved the Keurig machine in the room too! The service we received was exceptional, from start to finish and it was evident that the employees care and want to ensure that guests have a great experience. If we ever return to Buffalo, I would absolutely stay here again!

• Stayed November 2014
Monique C, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Buffalo Amherst, responded to this review, November 19, 2014
Dear Icberling,

Thank you for the “excellent” 5 star review of our Holiday Inn Buffalo Amherst Hotel. Our team works hard to provide a welcoming and accommodating atmosphere, so we really appreciate you mentioning our clean rooms and friendly staff. Thank you again for taking the time to write this great review; our team truly appreciates it! Please come back and visit soon!

Front Office Manager

Been to Holiday Inn Buffalo Amherst? Share your experiences!