“Great ice cream” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #44 of 125 Restaurants in Amherst
Amherst, New York
“Great ice cream”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

They make some very good sandwiches and soups. Nice variety for breakfast, lunch and dinner. And, of course, their ice cream and sundaes are wonderful!

Visited January 2014

leith
“Wanted more heat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

Had breakfast 2 days running. The first day, I ordered a 'Mexican' style egg dish and was expecting something a bit spicy to wake my taste buds but I was disappointed. The food was not hot (neither temperature-wise nor flavour-wise) and, although it was fairly tasty, it wasn't what I had anticipated. The second day I stayed with a traditional eggs, ham etc and thoroughly enjoyed it. Service both days was excellent as it usually is in Friendly's and I'll continue to breakfast there whenever I visit the US. As always, good value for money and friendly staff.

Visited October 2013