“Wait Time” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
buffalo ny
“Wait Time”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014

On a recent Saturday we arrived at 4pm for dinner, giving Red Robin one more try. There were quite a few people, but we thought since it was early it would move fast. Boy,were we mistaken. We gave are names and was told it would be 10 minutes. More and more people were coming in and we were running out of room...packed like sardines. Everyone was complaining. The waitresses were nowhere to be seen for the longest time and there were many empty tables of all sizes. Nobody waiting could understand why. Finally we were seated and had dinner, it was just ok after all that. Won't go back again.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Newmarket, Canada
“wheres the beef”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

always loved this location but they changed the patty, now greasy and thin not juicy and tasty.So greasy bun fell apartDid replace but we realized that these patties were just not good

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Buffalo, New York
“Love the Milkshakes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I had a Peppercorn Burger, large, filling and tasteful. The Pepper-Jack Cheese and Bacon really make for a delightful sandwich. The Milkshakes are what always bring back here. The Monster Milkshake chocolate is my favorite, thick and topped with whipped cream.

Visited November 2013
Buffalo, New York
“have had better even here”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

went in a lot of people standing waiting for a table, walking in see 3 different tables empty I thought great 3 tables open for 2 people and we are 2. Gave my name and told them 2 people and I was told 15 to 20 mins. As the 3 girls at the front desk laughed and had some drinks and complained about fellow worker I saw 5 empty tables made or 2 people. So we stood, some big parties let and some were seated. more people came in and gave names and numbers. as we got to the 20 min marked a couple who were sitting there when we walked in got called and got seated in the open table I saw when we walked in. About 3 or 4 mins later I get called and sat in the other table I saw when I walked in. As we waited for or order to be taken I can see more 2 person tables open and know there are more 2 person groups waiting. ordered food it took some time to get it. a lot of people all around us complaining, we ate, paid and leaving and a couple who were waiting when we got seated were sit waiting, we passed 3 empty 2 person tables on the way out. we never saw the 3 girls make any try to look at the tables, only when a server came up to tell them a table was open did they do anything. if they don't look but just wait to be told by a server why do you need 3 people to take a name? Red robin had made changes as they grew but the forgot 1 thing, customer service. you see 3 kids havin fun coming in and while you wait, you eat and on the way out you see 3 kids havin a good time and others waiting, makes ya not to come back.

• Visited November 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Fredonia, New York
“P I N K !!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

This review is for Blasdell location, though I'm sure this 1 is no better! Finally tried after seeing tv ads often. Obviously money is spent on commercials instead of quality. Ordered basic CB. They don't ask how you want it as in rare etc., only pink or no pink. Wife ordered Bleu Cheese burger, pink also. Both came no pink, let alone red, the way I like them. Mine surprisingly w/bacon and wondered why. Got bill and was charged for bacon I didn't order. Told waitress and came back and threw adjusted bill at me and walked away in a snit. Only deducted a dollar instead of the two I was overcharged. Will not return because I practically had to beg for refills on drinks and surliness of waitress. Bottom line: the place sucks and is overpriced. Their definition is not what mine is of GOURMET. Don't waste your time or money unless you want a horrible experience. P.S. Too bad ratings don't go below terrible because this one deserves a 1/2 star, if it were possible.

• Visited October 2013