“OK, maybe not the BEST burrito I've ever had, but certainly the best, late-night, cheap and quick burrito I've ever had!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Mighty Taco

Ranked #80 of 113 Restaurants in Amherst
Cuisines: Mexican
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2009

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I go here directly from...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2008

I go here directly from the airport. my favorite place to eat. HANDS DOWN. Cheap "Mexican" fare that can't really be called Mexican - but it is SOOOOOO good!

“good cheap food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2008

good cheap food

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I don't understand why its so better! Taco bell is better and it is not good.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2007

I don't understand why its so better! Taco bell is better and it is not good.

“Mighty Tasty”