“Biggest and best wings!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 125 Restaurants in Amherst
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
“Biggest and best wings!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Our second trip to Duff's was as gastronomically satisfying as our first. Split our 10 wing order into 1/2 BBQ and 1/2 Medium, loved both. My son had a Buffalo Chicken ( grilled chicken) Wrap sandwich with BBQ hot sauce and loved it! Said it was the best wrap he'd ever had.
Duff's was cranking on a Sunday night at 8 pm, 45 minute wait. Server was attentive, food came quickly after ordering, Will make it a ritual to stop here every year on our way out East.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Huntington, West Virginia
“Long wait, way too noisy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

Wings were very good, as was the service. But being popular, the wait to get a table was long and the restaurant was crowded. Noise level almost deafening.

We'd recommend getting wings to go.

Visited August 2013
Oshawa
“good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Another location we had to go to because of some food show! While my husband and son enjoyed the wings, I enjoyed the turkey burger -- it was fantastic! Very yummy.

Visited August 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Wings here are hands down best in the country”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

You have not truly feasted on a Buffalo chx wing til you've eaten here. I know Anchor Bar invented the wing, but Duffs perfected it. I have been around the country and no place has wings this good. Their sauce is fantastic and the wings are large. Craving them as I write.

Visited November 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
“A Buffalo DOES have wings”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

yumm yummm yummmmmmm...I am really picky about how I like my wings, and this place has some of the best. The wings are a decent size and the medium sauce (actually a bit hot) was delish. We were traveling through buffalo waiting for a flight out the next morning. We asked the concierge at the hotel where we could get some good wings and he recommended this place. We went rather late on a Saturday night, no wait at all as we probably just missed the rush. The food came out very quickly. It was just me an my son, we ordered 20 wings and one large (very large) order of fries. Everything was very good. My son is still talking about how good the wings were. The atmosphere was relaxed and casual, service was just par (I believe the waitress could have done a better job explaining all of the different sauces since I told her it was our first time here). If we ever get back to Buffalo, we will definitely make it a priority to go back.

• Visited July 2013