“RUN AWAY” 1 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Boulevard Inn to your Saves list
Orbitz.com Booking.com
Boulevard Inn
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   785 Niagara Falls Boulevard, Amherst, NY 14226 (Formerly University Manor Motel)   |
Ranked #16 of 17 hotels in Amherst
“RUN AWAY”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

I wish I would have read the reviews first ...we rented a jacuzzi room ..at first it seemed OK. But here it is short and nasty the room reeked of cat urine mold on shower curtain carpet frayed dresser in very poor condition ...I am. Calling the health deptmartment in the morning run from this place we should have slept in the car

• Stayed July 2013

17 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

When arriving at this hotel with my mother, fiancé and myself we were delighted to see how we'll the outside looked. When we got into the room we saw that the refrigerator had not been cleaned, there were cob webs and bugs on the floor. However what really was disturbing was the shower. Inside the shower there was a lot of hair and shavings when explaining and even showing the "general manager" this he said "oh yea, I can clean this up for if you would like" When asked for a refund he said " you have been in the room too long" (5 minutes) "if you would have walked in and walked back out I would be able to" when asked to speak to the owner he says "I can not tell you that information."

I am not one to complain, I am a Social Worker with a clinical therapy license. I would not recommend this place to anyone! Please be weary about booking a room here! Go some place else I will post pictures of the hair in the bathroom and the refrigerator at a later time. Also calling better business bureau.

• Stayed June 2013
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

The price was good, though I had to book online for best rate
Clean room with friendly service, but by time I got back in the afternoon my non smoking room smelled of smoke.
New carpet was good.
The air conditioner was very cold (i liked this) but was not constant and loud- needs to be upgraded.
Enough towels but had holes (so did the sheets)- need new ones.
Need a towel bar near the shower, I had to put mine across the bathroom or in the sink.
Sufficient lighting but yellow builds kept a dark feeling.

• Stayed September 2012
Fort Worth, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

From the outside, the Boulevard Inn has a somewhat charming appearance. The room we were given had holes in the bathroom door (a new door is on order, we were told), a broken faucet handle, poor draining in shower, cigarette burns in hotel linen, moth holes in curtains, falling window blinds that we had to rig to keep up, an empty coke can underneath one of the beds, etc. But, it was a late check in and we stayed one night so it served its purpose.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Chicago, Illinois
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

This is a very dirty hotel. We stayed here for one night and the room was the most dirty room I have ever seen in a hotel in USA. Bathroom was cringe worthy too and we did not take a bath there. Insects were on the floor. The bed sheets looked dirty and old.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2012 via mobile

I stayed here in Jan of 2012. I booked a jacuzzi suite and was a little worried based on some other reviews. They were completely false. The staff was friendly and accomodating. My room was very clean, the jacuzzi tub was big and clean. I could tell the room had new carpeting and had been updated. The bathroom is a little dated, but again, it was nice and clean. I will absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed January 2012
Novosibirsk, Russia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2012

My wife and I stayed at the Boulevard Inn for two nights in November 2011. The room we had was cozy, though requiring a renewal in some ways. The bedding was clean, everything was in working order. It was a very convenient location for us to explore Buffalo and Niagara Falls. We would definitely be back if visiting Buffalo again.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Boulevard Inn? Share your experiences!