“Room was dirty” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Boulevard Inn

You added Boulevard Inn to your Saves list
Boulevard Inn
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   785 Niagara Falls Boulevard, Amherst, NY 14226 (Formerly University Manor Motel)   |
Ranked #15 of 18 Hotels in Amherst
Chicago, Illinois
“Room was dirty”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

This is a very dirty hotel. We stayed here for one night and the room was the most dirty room I have ever seen in a hotel in USA. Bathroom was cringe worthy too and we did not take a bath there. Insects were on the floor. The bed sheets looked dirty and old.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2012 via mobile

I stayed here in Jan of 2012. I booked a jacuzzi suite and was a little worried based on some other reviews. They were completely false. The staff was friendly and accomodating. My room was very clean, the jacuzzi tub was big and clean. I could tell the room had new carpeting and had been updated. The bathroom is a little dated, but again, it was nice and clean. I will absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed January 2012
Novosibirsk, Russia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2012

My wife and I stayed at the Boulevard Inn for two nights in November 2011. The room we had was cozy, though requiring a renewal in some ways. The bedding was clean, everything was in working order. It was a very convenient location for us to explore Buffalo and Niagara Falls. We would definitely be back if visiting Buffalo again.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
rio grande, New Jersey, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2011

Clean room,low price, good location near mall and restaurants.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Baldwinsville, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2011

My husband and I booked a room for one night. We are not picky people; we have stayed in many hotels before. The second we stepped into the room, the smell was overwhelming. It was a mix of mold and cigarettes. The window was open on a 90 degree day, so I shut it and turned on the air conditioner. I immediately took off the coverlet to find a stained blanket and sheets. I opened the fridge to put our leftovers in it and discovered that someone had spilled something red in the freezer. No one bothered to clean it out. There was obviously some scary damage to the walls that they tried to cover up unsuccessfully. My husband and I asked for a refund, and we were told that he could not do that since we have already checked in five minutes before. The only thing they could do was upgrade us to the king jacuzzi room, but they charged us extra for it. Thinking that it would be better and since it was our only option, we did it to save us some sanity. It was not much better. The smell was less intense, but the room was definitely not clean! The blanket had stains on it, and the walls were dirty and damaged. In addition, the jacuzzi had dirt on the bottom of it and the mirrors surrounding the jacuzzi had hand prints all over it. We gave up and stayed the night...but we needed a few drinks to do it! At least the room was more spacious than the regular room. We definitely did not use their linens, and we left first thing in the morning!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Westminster, Massachusetts
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2011

Badly needs renovating in total, carpet was very dirty, bad smells, paint and wall paper coming off. This was the worst motel I ever stayed at ! This is a dump to say the least.
I was charged $129 and saw a sign in the room stating $79 and they would not honor it.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2010

This is a very convenient location. Recent renovations look good. The standard queen bed was very comfortable.

• Stayed November 2010

Been to Boulevard Inn? Share your experiences!