I know this country is in a mess, and it really shows in this hotel. The room and grounds were fine, but the Internet was horrible, and the staff did not know how to fix it. Bar is unbelievably loud with live music. Breakfast is so-so. Staff attitude is hit and miss. One bright spot is the Arizona Spur restaurant on the grounds that has awesome steaks, salads and even good Mexican food (in Zimbabwe!). Hopefully, this place can be refurbished some day...
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Bulawayo Hotel Bulawayo
- Holiday Inn Bulawayo Hotel
- Bulawayo Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn offers guests the perfect location for a visit to Bulawayo. Situated 3km from the City Centre adjascent to the Ascot race course, the hotel offers a range of sporting facilities. Whether your stay is for business or pleasure, our superb location is the ideal place to stay. The hotel has 4 executive suites which have recently been redecorated, now guests can book suites according to their preffered colour scheme. The hotel offers spacious onsite parking and our state of art conference centre hosts weddings, cooperate functions, dinners, workshops, press conferences and interviews. For those who keep to routine social activities, the outdoor swimming pool, international squash and tennis courts, the gym and beauty parlour, we offer that satisfaction. Guests can enjoy a varied cuisines with quality and delicious dishes from the Panarottis restaurant, Arizona Spur, KoBulawayo bar and Coffee bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Bulawayo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.