We spent 2 nights in the Stanley Safari Lodge recently and liked it a lot. The layout is very generous with lots of space between the bungalows and fantastic views in the direction of the Victoria Falls that are a 10 minutes drive away.
Our bungalow was meticulous and very spacious with separate lounging area, huge bathroom/shower and terrace with plunge pool.
The staff and mangament were VERY friendly and helpful and arranged our visit to the Falls (great experience) and the lion walk (fantastic experience), the food is delicious and they give you a different table with a view for every meal.
We can really recommend Stanley Safari lodge for a stay in Livingstone and especially for a safari start because the atmosphere is very relaxing, friendly and comfortable.
- Also Known As:
- Stanley Safari Lodge Hotel Victoria Falls
- Stanley Safari Lodge Hotel
- Stanley Safari Lodge Zambia/Victoria Falls
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From every room at Stanley Safari Lodge, you can see the distant views of the spray of the Victoria Falls. Set on a hill overlooking unspoiled bush, only 3 km birds view from the river and the Victoria Falls, Stanley is a perfect base from which to explore the delights of the area – from river rafting and bungee jumping to sunset cruises, elephant back rides or walking with lions. Quiet and intimate, Stanley Safari Lodge will tailor your stay to suit you.The opensided Main House has been designed with space and views in mind. Enjoy sundowners in the African style lounge, French cuisine with an African twist in the dining room or spend some quiet time in the library or upper deck discovering the secrets of Africa. This half open house has a truly African feel, while the colonial closed suites with private plunge pool evoke the elegant era of Stanley and Livingstone. However, at Stanley Safari Lodge most rooms are half open, which enables you to absorb the sights and sounds of the African bush fully. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Stanley Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.