We stayed there from 10 - 13 Sep 13. Very pricey. They charge per person per night for B&B. The rooms are not that great. Some of the floor tiles were broken. The bathroom shower kept sipping water out on the floor. The flat screen TV was hanging on the pathway to the bathroom. Knocked my head twice!!
The good part was the food. The chef was excellent. We had breakfast and dinner and it was excellent. It is quite disappointing that for the price they charge per day per couple, they don't even have free airport transfers. If you are really bored than go on the sunset cruise. Service and quality of the resort doesn't match the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The lodge offers visitors a restaurant, bar, conference facilities, suitable to cater for large groups and the individual traveler, with a variety of safari excursions and activities in and around the falls. The Lodge consists of 77 rooms, all en-suite, of which 5 are suites and 2 rooms accommodate the differently abled comfortably. All rooms look out over the Mighty Zambezi and a leisurely sun downer can be enjoyed from your private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Fastbooking, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Three Cities David Livingstone Safari Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- David Livingstone Safari Hotel Livingstone
- David Livingstone Safari Lodge And Spa