We spent four days at the fantastic David Livingstone Safari Lodge & Spa in Zambia on the Zambesi river bank.. Excellent service all round. Well worth a visit. Management and the team members are all extremely helpful and will to assist with everything that you need. The sundowner cruise on the Lady Livingstone and visit to Livingstone island is a must for all visitors.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The lodge offers visitors a restaurant, bar, conference facilities, suitable to cater for large groups and the individual traveler, with a variety of safari excursions and activities in and around the falls. The Lodge consists of 77 rooms, all en-suite, of which 5 are suites and 2 rooms accommodate the differently abled comfortably. All rooms look out over the Mighty Zambezi and a leisurely sun downer can be enjoyed from your private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Fastbooking, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com and getaroom.com so you can book your The David Livingstone Safari Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- David Livingstone Safari Hotel Livingstone
- David Livingstone Safari Lodge And Spa