Escaped from the noise of Ho Chi Min, Princess d'Annam is the most quiet, private and beautiful resort in the south of Vietnum. We actually planed to stay other luxuary hotels in Asia or Vietnum, but later turned out it the best choice! I believe that we cannot get such awesome vacation by this affordable price.
Our first surprise was a brilliant 4WD car which had been never seen in Ho Chi Min. At first we booked a taxi separately which was cheaper than hotel transportation. However I realized that this transportation was a key. For the long driving trip to Phan Tiet 3-4 hours, other taxis are too disapidated and driving manner was terrible for our standard. Our driver panctually showed up 15 min before the time and kept the driving rule always. Cold bottled water and towels were served during a bathroom break.
Arrived at the hotel, cold ginger drinks with mint flavor were served at the entrance lobby. Passing though beautiful tropical gardens and garden pools with a gacuzzi, an astonish wide villa with a pool was found. Welcome champagne and fluits were waiting for us! The villa is really beautiful and we reccomend to stay the villa.
The restaurant was also very good. We would not feel like to go out to the Phan Tiet downtown. Breakfasts were not buffet - we can choose any style of eggs and drinks as same as pho or other Vietnumese foods. We love smoothie and cafe latte there! I recommend a Vietnumese hot pot "Lau" which was authentic Vietnumese. It was really tasty! If you are not asian, it may be adventurous.
The beach front pool was perfectly located in front of the beach, which was a most important. The beach is shoaling and with beautiful white sand.
Spa is very affodable price. The techniqe were variable in each employees. I recommend to book in advance to get best service. Cucanber rap was cold and good for the tunning body.
Added to these facilities, the best was the hospitality of manager and each employees. They had tried to present our best vacation!
Overall, this was one of the best vacation in my life. I am sure to re-visit here again.
- Also Known As:
- Princess d`Annam Hotel Phan Thiet
- Princess d`Annam Resort And Spa
- Princess d`Annam Hotel
- Princess d Annam Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Princess d’ Annam Resort & Spa is seated on the pristine bay of Ke Ga 35 km away from Phan Thiet city, Vietnam’s most southeastern province of Binh Thuan. Spanning over 45 acres on a long stretch overlooking the South China Sea, it is famed for its natural beauty – stunning mountains, red canyons, sand dunes, rich ecosystem – and its historic lighthouse built by the French in 1899. The region offers a its historic lighthouse built by the French in 1899. The region offers a wide range of outdoor activities from four-wheel exploration on dirt roads or spectacular mountain raids, to playing at one of Vietnam’s best par-72 18-hole golf course at the Ocean Dunes Golf Club. Princess d’Annam is Vietnam’s first all-villa luxury boutique resort, designed with a mix of post-colonial ambience and modernist sensibility.Within the grounds, the “Princess” (as it is affectionately known amongst the locals) plays host to 57 exclusive villas, four palatial-sized pools, restaurants that elevate cuisine to an art de-vivre, 1,800m2 spa complex, and a management team supported by well-trained Vietnamese staff to give personalized attention to the discerning traveler. Stepping out, the Princess’ guest is readily offered the private beaches and the beauty of unspoiled nature."Princess d'Annam is a luxury boutique resort with traditional Vietnamese hospitality and French chic. It features a new contemporary Vietnamese tropical style of design" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Splendia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Venere, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Princess d'Annam Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.