The trip from Ho Chi Minh is more than 4 hours which can be exciting if you look out the window and take in the cultural adventure of the Vietnamese life. Make sure your driver is aware to give you a bathroom stop on the way and eat beforehand if you are hungry as the stop on the way will not suit much more than a cold drink and packet of chips.
The resort was remote and very quiet on arrival. We thought that we were there with very few guests. As the days (6 in total) went by we realised that there was many more guests but the resort is very spaced out giving you the feeling of privacy and individual attention.
The staff were very attentive and beautiful and the added extras were very much appreciated. We enjoyed the personalised service of everyone, especially by the poolside.
The dining area is in the most beautiful spot - overlooking the main pool and the beach. The menu, although changes each evening is limited and does not cater with local dishes.
Although the resort is very remote, we were pleasantly surprised with the fair price of food and most beverages (all wine is expensive in Asia compared to Australia so don't expect to drink it without paying much more for it).
All pricing is in $US, so be aware and take either local currency or $US with you if you plan to visit the local area or take a taxi to the town of Phan Thiet or Mu Nei.
We had a wonderful foot massage and lovely walks along the beach, giving much attention to the local fishing village bringing in their daily catch.
There is a well equipped gym (if you feel the urge) and several pools to choose from.
Let go, enjoy and relax. This is the place to not do much but enjoy being away from it all.
If you are looking for action and adventure, this may not be the place for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Princess d’ Annam Resort & Spa is seated on the pristine bay of Ke Ga 35 km away from Phan Thiet city, Vietnam’s most southeastern province of Binh Thuan. Spanning over 45 acres on a long stretch overlooking the South China Sea, it is famed for its natural beauty – stunning mountains, red canyons, sand dunes, rich ecosystem – and its historic lighthouse built by the French in 1899. The region offers a its historic lighthouse built by the French in 1899. The region offers a wide range of outdoor activities from four-wheel exploration on dirt roads or spectacular mountain raids, to playing at one of Vietnam’s best par-72 18-hole golf course at the Ocean Dunes Golf Club. Princess d’Annam is Vietnam’s first all-villa luxury boutique resort, designed with a mix of post-colonial ambience and modernist sensibility.Within the grounds, the “Princess” (as it is affectionately known amongst the locals) plays host to 57 exclusive villas, four palatial-sized pools, restaurants that elevate cuisine to an art de-vivre, 1,800m2 spa complex, and a management team supported by well-trained Vietnamese staff to give personalized attention to the discerning traveler. Stepping out, the Princess’ guest is readily offered the private beaches and the beauty of unspoiled nature."Princess d'Annam is a luxury boutique resort with traditional Vietnamese hospitality and French chic. It features a new contemporary Vietnamese tropical style of design" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Princess d'Annam Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Princess d`Annam Resort And Spa
- Princess d`Annam Hotel Phan Thiet