Driving to the resort, we felt like it was located in the middle of nowhere surrounded by farming fields. It was a 40 minutes drive on bad roads from Phan Thiet city centre.
After checking in to our Empress villa and seeing the beach, we understood it was worth the drive. The Empress villa was huge and delightfull. The beach was beautiful and endless.
The hotel area was guarded 24/7 and we always felt safe and secure.
Our Empress villa (302) was the villa closest to the beach. From the balcony we could enjoy sea/beachview with the sunset and sunrise on the horizon. Empress villa has 2 floors, 2 bedrooms, 1 living room and 2 bathrooms. Everything was modern and luxurious furnished.
The masterbedroom with its own bathroom and walk-in-closet was spacious. Rainshower and a superlarge built-in bathtub for 4 persons. A pity that it was never enough hot water to fill up the tub. From the living room we could nearly jump in to our private pool, which our children loved.
We all loved the hotel's beachfront area with the Terrace restaurant and pool. Lots of complimentary water acitivites for children.
The service was outstanding. Staff always striving to please the guests. Even the Master chef was attentive and always coming out to make sure that the we were satisfied with the meal. So did the General Manager for breakfast and when we checked out.
Breakfast was superb. Both a'la carte and buffet was tremendously delicious. Breakfast for children over 3 years of age cost 17 USD per day.
Hotel service prices where a bit stiff. Luckily we received coupons giving us 30% dining discount and 50% discount on SPA services, making the following net prices more reasonable:
-A glass of Möet champagne ~ 30 USD
-60 minutes massage ~ 50 USD
-Main course ~ 25 USD
- Also Known As:
- Princess d`Annam Hotel Phan Thiet
- Princess d`Annam Resort And Spa
- Princess d`Annam Hotel
- Princess d Annam Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Princess d’ Annam Resort & Spa is seated on the pristine bay of Ke Ga 35 km away from Phan Thiet city, Vietnam’s most southeastern province of Binh Thuan. Spanning over 45 acres on a long stretch overlooking the South China Sea, it is famed for its natural beauty – stunning mountains, red canyons, sand dunes, rich ecosystem – and its historic lighthouse built by the French in 1899. The region offers a its historic lighthouse built by the French in 1899. The region offers a wide range of outdoor activities from four-wheel exploration on dirt roads or spectacular mountain raids, to playing at one of Vietnam’s best par-72 18-hole golf course at the Ocean Dunes Golf Club. Princess d’Annam is Vietnam’s first all-villa luxury boutique resort, designed with a mix of post-colonial ambience and modernist sensibility.Within the grounds, the “Princess” (as it is affectionately known amongst the locals) plays host to 57 exclusive villas, four palatial-sized pools, restaurants that elevate cuisine to an art de-vivre, 1,800m2 spa complex, and a management team supported by well-trained Vietnamese staff to give personalized attention to the discerning traveler. Stepping out, the Princess’ guest is readily offered the private beaches and the beauty of unspoiled nature."Princess d'Annam is a luxury boutique resort with traditional Vietnamese hospitality and French chic. It features a new contemporary Vietnamese tropical style of design" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Splendia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Venere, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Princess d'Annam Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.