When I booked this hotel for the Chinese New Year, I just thought it would be a nice, relaxing beach holiday. As somebody else wrote below, I somehow expected to be pleased but not overwhelmed. But, I was so wrong. The Princess' D'Annam is not about superficial luxury, instead it's about tranquility, attention to detail, TOP service and perfection. It is expensive, but it is well worth it if what you want is a relaxing holiday where you feel everything is taken care of. I was shocked to find out the hotel is fully booked and I can't tell.... Further more, it is kids' friendly in the right way. There is no Disney or Donald Duck entertaining the kids, but there is a well-stocked kids' club that comes in handy when the sun is scorching hot, a kids' menu and the staff is all attentive to kids. Congratulations. My best beach resort-type stay in South East Asia since 2006. Only drawback, at least for my husband, no diving. But the catamaran and kite-surfing are good alternatives for those looking for some some adrenaline release.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Princess d' Annam Resort & Spa is seated on the pristine bay of Ke Ga 35 km away from Phan Thiet city, Vietnam's most southeastern province of Binh Thuan. Spanning over 45 acres on a long stretch overlooking the South China Sea, it is famed for its natural beauty - stunning mountains, red canyons, sand dunes, rich ecosystem - and its historic lighthouse built by the French in 1899. The region offers a its historic lighthouse built by the French in 1899. The region offers a wide range of outdoor activities from four-wheel exploration on dirt roads or spectacular mountain raids, to playing at one of Vietnam's best par-72 18-hole golf course at the Ocean Dunes Golf Club. Princess d'Annam is Vietnam's first all-villa luxury resort, designed with a mix of post-colonial ambience and modernist sensibility.Within the grounds, the "Princess" (as it is affectionately known amongst the locals) plays host to 57 exclusive villas, four palatial-sized pools, restaurants that elevate cuisine to an art de-vivre, 1,800m2 spa complex, and a management team supported by well-trained Vietnamese staff to give personalized attention to the discerning traveler. Stepping out, the Princess' guest is readily offered the private beaches and the beauty of unspoiled nature."Princess d'Annam is a luxury boutique resort with traditional Vietnamese hospitality and French chic. It features a new contemporary Vietnamese tropical style of design" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Splendia, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Priceline, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Jetsetter so you can book your Princess d'Annam Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Princess d`Annam Hotel Phan Thiet
- Princess d`Annam Resort And Spa