The resort is just beautiful, right on the beach and with extremely friendly staff.
We spend the Chinese New Year's holiday at the resort and had a wonderful relaxing time. We booked a villa and were very impressed with the space, cleanliness and luxury of the room. The villa came with a very small private swimming pool as well. The resort is big enough to have all amenities like spa, swimming pools (two large ones), water sport equipment, restaurant etc. But it is also small enough to feel treated with a very personal touch (the staff will remember when you arrived, when you leave, which villa you stay etc). The attentiveness of the Hotel staff is ultimately what stood out most for us.
The restaurant for the breakfast, lunch and dinner is right on the beach, you have a beautiful view while eating. We were there in January during which time the weather was amazing. Always 30 degrees (Celsius) and blue sky. Because we were there over the Vietnamese New Year holiday, there were not many possibilities for excursions as everything was closed. Normally this is possible though. And we were just happy to relax.
The quality of the restaurant and the food is very good. The only downside I would say is that if you stay a week, then the menu becomes a bit boring. Of course you can go outside and eat elsewhere, but we did encounter a language barrier while doing that.
Overall it was a wonderful trip and we truly enjoyed the luxury of the Princess d'Annam and the hospitality of its staff. After one week we were completely relaxed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Princess d’ Annam Resort & Spa is seated on the pristine bay of Ke Ga 35 km away from Phan Thiet city, Vietnam’s most southeastern province of Binh Thuan. Spanning over 45 acres on a long stretch overlooking the South China Sea, it is famed for its natural beauty – stunning mountains, red canyons, sand dunes, rich ecosystem – and its historic lighthouse built by the French in 1899. The region offers a its historic lighthouse built by the French in 1899. The region offers a wide range of outdoor activities from four-wheel exploration on dirt roads or spectacular mountain raids, to playing at one of Vietnam’s best par-72 18-hole golf course at the Ocean Dunes Golf Club. Princess d’Annam is Vietnam’s first all-villa luxury boutique resort, designed with a mix of post-colonial ambience and modernist sensibility.Within the grounds, the “Princess” (as it is affectionately known amongst the locals) plays host to 57 exclusive villas, four palatial-sized pools, restaurants that elevate cuisine to an art de-vivre, 1,800m2 spa complex, and a management team supported by well-trained Vietnamese staff to give personalized attention to the discerning traveler. Stepping out, the Princess’ guest is readily offered the private beaches and the beauty of unspoiled nature."Princess d'Annam is a luxury boutique resort with traditional Vietnamese hospitality and French chic. It features a new contemporary Vietnamese tropical style of design" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Princess d'Annam Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Princess d`Annam Hotel Phan Thiet
- Princess d`Annam Resort And Spa