It was a wonderful 4-day experience. Just leave here some tips for other travelers:
- It was almost fully booked at weekends of December, only lowest type of the room available. But even though, our room was spacious and clean. Ask for top floor if possible, we had a stunning view of sunset and sunrise everyday. Book earlier is another advice.
- Room service was amazing, they cleaned out twice and when we came back at late night, a lovely card "Good night" and two bars of chocolate were placed on our bed.
- Dont forget to check out the swimming pool: it was sooooo beautiful. But again at weekend the resort was packed, so come down early to get your benches! some benches give you better view than others.
- Dont miss the spa too - a bit hidden in one corner but once you find out, you deserve it. I've been to Phuket several times but this spa can easily beat those spas in Phuket.
- And check out their own beach, i believe it has the best beach among resorts there.
- The restaurant was truly DISAPPOINTING. That's why i give 5/6. In short: food doesn't taste right. And service sometimes good, sometimes bad, staffs need more training.
Because the food there wasn't great. So we decided to eat out more: and we found some wonderful places: on the same street, you can find a restaurant name Vietnam Home (they have a website too). Even better, they serve grilled crocodile - and it tastes good! At late afternoon, find your way to Tuyen Quang Street in the city nearby (Phan Thiet), we picked some street stores packed with local people and the food was amazing too.
Anyway, if I ever return to Mui Ne, will definitely stay here - and willing to try out the restaurant again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the prime location of Mui Ne, The Cliff Resort & Residences is a brand new 4-star plus resort complex offers a majestic oceanfront setting with breathtaking views and sophisticated services. Situated on a 3 - hectare picturesque piece of land, The Cliff consists of:- 128 Rooms with 95% sea view( Beachfront Bungalows; Panoramic Sea View Condos & Penthouse; Beachfront Villas with private swimming pool). - Meeting room for up to 200 people.- Vista Restaurant managed by famous Hoang Yen Restaurant Group.- Luxurious Zest Spa. - The Den Entertainment: Mini-cinema, karaoke, billiard, ping-pong... - Recreational facilities include 2 outdoor swimming pools, fitness center and a variety of beach sports: jetski, kayak, kite surfing, wind surfing...Business category: 4-star plus Resort & ResidencesEmployees in Vietnam: 250 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, EasyToBook and Expedia so you can book your The Cliff Resort & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.