I stayed 1 night in Pool villa room. I'll never forget that day.
We lazyed by the private pool all day and The beach so close (around 15m)
but suddenly blackout in the night time !! i really scared!
The power outage didn't last too long ;-)
Lobby was far. but when i call them, they always came right back.
if you wanna go this Hotel, there’s something you should know.
1. no grocery, no pub, no anything else !
(it might be boring. you have to bring some food or interest things)
2. frequent blackout.
3. when it rains, it rains in the floor. (not too much)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Green Organic Villas is a very special place for perfect family or romantic escape.Why?Only seven villas in a few steps from the ocean what creates intimate atmosphere and gives personal sincere attention to each guest•Each villa is designed in amazing architecture and modern comfort standards• special location which allows to be in just 15 minutes from the city center of Phan Thiet, but avoid crowded beaches, noisy neighbors and all the disadvantages of intrusive tourist zone• 2 swimming pools .• Enclosed green garden • Farm Restaurant is the first restaurant in Vietnam that offers farm-to-table dining with fresh and original mix of Asian, Italian, French and Mediterranean cuisine• Open air movie theatre with huge screen, ocean breathe and gourmet wine selection• Green Organic Villas is more than hotel,this is a life stile.Welcome to our small haven!!!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Green Organic Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.