- undeveloped area
- friendly staff
- nice balconies even in regular garden rooms
- pretty grounds, nice pool
- virtually deserted beach
- far from main strip (if you care which i didn't)
- fewer eating options. Restaurant for dinner is just ok and pricier than the quality you get (although there are a few tasty vietnamese family restauants across the street)
- uneven hot water (they seem to turn it off at night and turn on again at 6:30am - that's what the front desk told me when i called at 6am)
Overall my family enjoyed our stay. Very peaceful and beautiful.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Golden Coast Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Coast Hotel Phan Thiet