“Absolutely fantastic... the second to none place to stay in Da Nang...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Premier Village Danang Resort - Managed by Accor

You added Premier Village Danang Resort - Managed by Accor to your Saves list
Premier Village Danang Resort - Managed by Accor
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Vo Nguyen Giap Street | Ngu Hanh Son District, Da Nang, Vietnam   |
Ranked #14 of 138 Hotels in Da Nang
Hanoi, Vietnam
“Absolutely fantastic... the second to none place to stay in Da Nang...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

I stayed in this beautiful property early on June. Well, the facilities have nothing to comment as they are all brand new, the service is better than the best. I was lucky enough to be greeted by Ms. Nhan at C.I. She is very friendly with genuine smile. Stayed the first night at the Garden View vila and the other night at Ocean View vila, both are excellent but if you have a big family, the ocean view one should be the better choice with huge garden for outdoor activities. We did the BBQ party at the vila while kids were having fun all day long by the private pool. It is something money can never buy.
Yet to mention, you definitely must try the Ca Chuon Co restaurant, they serve fresh seafood with talent chef's skill. The service team in the restaurant makes you feel like home, Ms. Thu Huong who served us dinner and lunch was the most outstanding staff I have ever met. She took care of our family from every single detail and gave us plenty of suggestions of place to visit and dine in Danang city,we had time to try them all and learnt that they are event better than what we expected. As a hotelier, I would say this is a must try place if you come along with family and children. Very well managed by Accor.

Come and try as early as you can as I foresee the rate will be raised up shortly to equalize with what they are offering.

Forgot to mention, they have complimentary transportation to and from airport.

• Stayed June 2014

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Vietnamese first
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

The preimer consists more than 100 villas. All of them are brand new. I had a best vacation ever in Danang. We rent a three bed rooms villa garden view and every villa has a pool not so big but enough for a group of 6 to swim in. Our villa has very good design which made us feel like home. We even bought some seafood to enjoy next to the pool. Perfect. The village has 2 restaurants and 1 beach club. I only tried the lemon grass for breakfast. The food was good though. The beach club was good too. We enjoyed our drinks here. The only thing I think the premier should improve is the number of their electronic car which used to transfer us around the villages. Sometime we had to wait up to 10mins for picking up. Their beach is private for hotel guest but there is no sport services ava atm. They told me all of them will be ava next month. Its ok with us cause we use furama services. Anw my vacation was perfect and we will come back to this village again this July. Hope everything would be better at that time. 1 small tip: go for the ocean view villa or the beach front, you will absolutely enjoy the beach more.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Da Nang, Vietnam
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

Everything was wonderful! Perfect service and relaxation with a great ambience. Also very friendly and professional staff. The stay was unforgettable and we will return with our friends and relative in next vacation.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Da Nang, Vietnam
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

I stayed a night at Premier Village Resort Da Nang. This is a very nice resort and luxury. All the staff are lovely and friendly, they bring a welcome and the atmosphere is really great. Premier Village Resort Da Nang is designed with modern style, many shade trees, creating a feeling of closeness with nature. Would stay again in Premier Village Resort in the soonest time.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Nanaga, South Africa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

I was met at the desk with a smile and a warm welcome. After a busy work day and a bumpy flight into Da Nang. I went to my room which was lovely clean and luxurious. And the view... wow.. I was very impressed. I also had an issue with my TV and the attendant came and fixed it quickly. I had a bath in the huge bath and slept very well in the big bed.. very enjoyable 2 night stay.I hope I'll be able to go back for pleasure soon!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Nanaga, South Africa

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

I went to this resort on the holiday 30/4 past, here is a very suitable resort for the whole family. Nice view to the beach, a big and green garden very cool, foods very fresh and good. I will be back with his family again if given the chance.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
PremierVillageDN, General Manager at Premier Village Danang Resort - Managed by Accor, responded to this review, June 7, 2014
Hello Nhi_Thuy,

Thank you for staying with us at Premier Village Danang Resort, and sharing your valuable feedback on TripAdvisor
Comments such as yours definitely gives us great motivation towards keeping the high standard of service we strive to pursue.

Thanks to its beach front location, its extended recreational facilities and its secluded location, Premier Village Danang Resort is definitely the place of choice for families to spend an ideal vacation away from the bustle and hustle of city life.
Please come back to experience our delicious seafood at Ca Chuon Co, Danang’s greatest seafood restaurant and enjoy the ultimate beach front comfort of our villas with your family and friends.

Thank you once again for your kind feedback, and we look forward to your next visit!
Warm regards,
J.P.

Been to Premier Village Danang Resort - Managed by Accor? Share your experiences!