You added Sandy Beach Non Nuoc Resort Da Nang Vietnam, Managed by Centara to your Saves list
Sandy Beach Non Nuoc Resort Da Nang Vietnam, Managed by Centara
4.0 of 5 Resort   |   255 Huyen Tran Cong Chua Street, Ngu Hanh Son Dist. | Truong Sa Street (New Name), Da Nang, Vietnam   |
Ranked #31 of 137 Hotels in Da Nang
Old Bar, Australia
“Very Sad Indeed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

Hubby and I thought we would love to stay somewhere to relax, I really cant say anything nice about our room, on our arrival our room smelled like it never been aired out, don't get me wrong the rooms are quite lge but the bathroom is a little over the top, having the shower in the toilet is a little weird, with so much space in bedroom you would thing they would much bathroom larger. I think they need to rethink about space, and PowerPoint's with u will see from my pics. the garden can do with a little TLC, sorry to say its a 4 star but not in our books 3 star is it, as we have stayed in 3stars and there r better them us,
or in or breakfast was lovely, if u stay in this motel just remember there r not shop around it will cost u $10.to go to Hoi an but u only get 1 and half hrs or make your our way back, or 2 hrs in Danang , so if u don't want to go anywhere this is for u

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
SBRDN, General Manager at Sandy Beach Non Nuoc Resort Da Nang Vietnam, Managed by Centara, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Dear our valued guest Mr/Mrs. Nettie,

Firstly, I would like to say thank you so much for staying with us during your holiday and thank you so much for your comment also.

I am very sad when knowing that you were unhappy with our room but I would like to say that we did make it as the best as we can to serve you.

We are very proud that we are “The beachfront Resort with natural landscapes and the utmost relaxation” for consecutive 03 years voted by The Guide Magazine for the whole Viet Nam. So I am very confident about our landscape, our atmosphere and our service. About room space, I would like to inform you that we will make our big renovation in the very near future.

About interested places, we are not only near to the Marble Mountain for just 05 minutes travelling by car. We are also very convenient for visiting Hoi An ancient town in the South with 25 minutes travelling by car, Cham museum in the North with 10 minutes travelling by car besides My Son Holly Land Ba Na Hills also.

Moreover, we are providing our shuttle buses to Da Nang & Hoi An twice a day which is mostly appreciated by our guest.

We are looking forward to welcome you in the very near future.

Vatthanachai “Tony” Phipatthongpant

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Vietnamese first
Rosebud, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

We stayed in an ocean view bungalow for 2 weeks which was just what we needed. Check in was efficient and the girls were very helpful. Met The Manager and assistant Manager and they both seemed very pleasant and tried to make sure your stay was comfortable. The bungalow wasn't huge but reasonably comfortable and great ocean views. The house maids do not speak much English but but were very professional in their duties. All the best for the up and coming renovations

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
SBRDN, General Manager at Sandy Beach Non Nuoc Resort Da Nang Vietnam, Managed by Centara, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Dear our valued guest Weeroona,

Before saying any words, I would like to thank you very much for your staying with us during your holiday and thank you so much for your very meaningful and valuable comment.

We are always trying our best in service and facility to make our valued guest happy and satisfied. And we are really happy when receiving your short but very truly and valuable comment about that. It did encourage us a lot.

Thank you so much once more time because of staying with us and we are looking forward to serve you in the very near future with our always best service and facilities.

SFBay Area
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

This was our splurge after 2+ weeks in SE Asia' humidity. Reviews said to book the bungalow and I am so glad we did. We arrived after a long day birding in. Bach Ma and were tired, sweaty and just ready for showers and sleep. Reception really wanted us to sign up, sight unseen for the non-inclusive breakfast @ $17/ person..which sounded incredibly hi to me, which I told her. A touch more pressure and I said we were too tired to book now we'd check out in the AM.

Bungalow beautiful, right on the beach...well appointed with a mini deck off the room. Bathroom well laid out.

Next morning we checked out the breakfast which was extensive but certainly not worth $34 for the 2 of us. We taxied into town ($9) and had some good pho ($5) went off to the Cham Museum, taxied back and still were $10 ahead.

Later in the PM we decided to try their food. OMG. Overpriced, worst fried rice ever, weak chicken satay, sweet/sour soup ok..they forgot our prawn/mushrooms, then finally brought after we reminded them..this is when we were the only folks in the restaurant.....cost $38...just awful, but informative.

Next AM we walked out the front gates and found a lovely pho spot and had tea and coffee for$4.50. Spoke to some gals whose family sculpts marble at Marble Mtn and walked down w/them...
We paid $3 to elevator up and then visited the caves. Gals sold us a couple of lovely marble pieces and. Moped-Ed us back...we noticed that the hotel will take u to Marble. Mtn $14/each....

So great bungalow, great location.....make yr own arrangements and eat out....very walkable to MM early in AM

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
SBRDN, General Manager at Sandy Beach Non Nuoc Resort Da Nang Vietnam, Managed by Centara, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Dear our valued guest Mr/Mrs. Norcalgall,

Firstly, I would like to say thank you so much for staying with us during your holiday and thank you so much for your very constructive comment also.

We are very proud that we are “The beachfront Resort with natural landscapes and the utmost relaxation” for consecutive 03 years voted by The Guide Magazine for the whole Viet Nam. So I am also very happy that you are totally satisfied with our accommodation Bungalow. Thank you so much for your good comments about our Room facilities and we appreciate that so much.

About food matter concerned, you have some points that we need to consider well and seriously also.

So thank you so much for your very constructive comments and we are looking forward to welcome you again in the very near future,

2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I along with another couple stayed for two nights. Overall very disappointing. It was difficult to communicate with reception staff as they could speak little or no English. The staff were friendly but it was always difficult to explain things. Our room was on a floor full of families with young children and babies that were running up and down the halls and very noisy. My friend and I booked a spa appointment two months prior to arriving via the Internet whilst our husbands were playing golf. We confirmed this appointment before we arrived at danang but when we went for our appointment they asked if we could change the time which we obliged. We arrived for our spa treatment and they didn't have appropriate staff available so it ended up all too hard!! On the positive side we went on a fantastic jeep tour for the day with a Canadian guy Jeremy who has lived in Vietnam for three years. It was a fantastic and interesting day with lots of site visits, good local food and great music playing in the open air ex army jeep. Jeremy has a great knowledge of the area and its history. The pools were also great for cooling down.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
SBRDN, General Manager at Sandy Beach Non Nuoc Resort Da Nang Vietnam, Managed by Centara, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Dear our valued guest Mr/Mrs. Kim,

Firstly, I would like to say thank you very much for staying with us during your holiday and thank you so much for your very constructive comment also.

It seems that your complain concerned about us is our Spa operation services, and we accept your comments. I am really sorry about that and fortunately we did resolve the problem successfully and are willing to serve every our valued guests.

About our Staff’s English ability, we also knowledge about this matter and are running an English training by native English speaking for our staff as currently.

Any way, I must say apologize for any your inconvenience and thank you so much one more time for delivering us your very constructive comments.

Thank you so much and we are looking forward to serve you in a very near time with a better service truly.

New York City, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

The beach and the pools are great however the service and food could be better. It is a shame because the grounds are so beautiful! My room was average but included a nice tv which was great on a rainy day.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Dear our valued guest Clair from New York,

Before saying any words, I would like to thank you very much for your staying with us during your holiday and thank you so much for your very meaningful and valuable comment also.

Your short but very truly comment did encourage us a lots. Thank you one more time and we are looking forward to serve you in the very near future.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

not a bad spot, a little out of town.. which i liked. breakfast was below average , as was the room(ocean view)

it has 2 pools , so if the children are at one, you can go to the other for downtime.

food at the beach bar is well below par
wouldn't stay again.

• Stayed August 2013
SBRDN, General Manager at Sandy Beach Non Nuoc Resort Da Nang Vietnam, Managed by Centara, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Dear our valued guest,

I would like to say thank you very much for staying with us during your holiday and thank you so much for your even short but meaningful and valuable comment.

Thank you so much one more time for your constructive comment about our breakfast and we are looking forward to serve you again in the very near future with the better service,

Rotherham South Yorkshire
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

Having spent 18 days in Koh Samui we chose to relax here for 12 day before heading home, we chose a beach view deluxe villa which had 2 rooms and 2 bathrooms which was ideal for me my wife and son.
The villa was fine nothing too fancy in fact very basic but clean with good hot and cold water we had 2 of everything tv's mini bar you name it we had 2 the balcony was looking direct onto the beach as stated but our view was blocked by 3 large trees ? Then an un attended hedge this in my opinion killed the view totally and I spent little time sat outside in an evening because of this. During the day we spent most of our time at the beachside pool which looking at the photos is magical, unfortunately it's all looking a little bit tired, the sun beds are in need of some TLC and the poolside bar staff need a red bull to give them a lift, the beach is undoubtably stunning when fully dry, we had some great waves but again the life guards all too cautious to put the red flag up and ruin the only fun to be had, the Jetski is very old and in my opinion not worth hiring as it is very slow when passengers are taken - shame.
As I've read before we also went for a massage and although I could see staff walking around we were asked to return at 8 pm which didn't suit us at all maybe more staff needed as we received a 50% discount for staying more than 7 days so we would have indulged most days had we been able to just walk in or near enough.
Restaurant food again poor standard with very slow service, warm drinks are not pleasant and constant reminders for ice go unheard till the point you've drunk the warm beer anyway.
Shuttle bus to hoi an is great, they allow you to go early and come back late or even book it 1 way which is very good of the hotel.
So as much as I didn't hate this hotel it certainly had no wow factor in any part which is a shame as with the right people and a little money spent this could be a great hotel.

• Stayed August 2013
Dear our valued guest Martinberni,

Firstly, I would like to say thank you very much for staying at Sandy Beach Resort Da Nang Viet Nam Managed by Centara.

I am happy when knowing that you are pleasant with our Villa. But the left things seem still need more concentration and freshness to meet your expectation.

So I acknowledge well your comment and we pay much more attention on this.

Thank you so much one more time for your constructive comment and we are looking forward to serve you again in the very near future with the better service,

Vatthanachai “Tony” Phipatthongpant

Been to Sandy Beach Non Nuoc Resort Da Nang Vietnam, Managed by Centara? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Sandy Beach Non Nuoc Resort Da Nang Vietnam, Managed by Centara

Address: 255 Huyen Tran Cong Chua Street, Ngu Hanh Son Dist. | Truong Sa Street (New Name), Da Nang, Vietnam
Location: Vietnam > Quang Nam Province > Da Nang
#7 Top resorts Hotel in Da Nang
#14 On the Beach Hotel in Da Nang
#16 Spa Hotel in Da Nang
#17 Luxury Hotel in Da Nang
Hotel Class:4 star — Sandy Beach Non Nuoc Resort Da Nang Vietnam, Managed by Centara 4*
Sandy Beach Non Nuoc Resort Da Nang is located on 17 hectares of private garden fronting Non Nuoc Beach of the East Sea. A picturesque 15 km drive through Danang City from the airport brings you to Sandy Beach Non Nuoc Resort Da Nang. Conveniently located for excursions to the World Heritage Sites in Central Vietnam such as Hoi An Ancient Town (only 18 km), Hue Imperial City (110 km), My Son Holy Land (65 km) and four-season-in-a-day Ba Na Mountain (46 km to the South West of Vietnam). From this September 2011, Sandy Beach Non Nuoc Resort will offer guest a daily shuttle bus to Hoi An every 2 hours. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Fastbooking, Despegar.com, Priceline, Agoda, HostelBookers, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Sandy Beach Non Nuoc Resort Da Nang Vietnam, Managed by Centara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Sandy Beach Non Nuoc Hotel Da Nang

If you own or manage Sandy Beach Non Nuoc Resort Da Nang Vietnam, Managed by Centara, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.