“Non Nuoc Beach” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Beaches, Outdoors
New York City, New York
“Non Nuoc Beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

it is very very clean beach that I went to. and clear blue sea. powerful air was cool and pleasant. I have here some mountain views. I had a great vacation at Non Nuoc Beach.

Visited July 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Vietnamese first
UK
11 attraction reviews
“It's the title of a tv series. That's all that's good about it”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

The beach is large and is flanked by the mountains on each side of the bay which is pretty but It very much feels like a backwater and not in a good way.

all around its kinda pretty desolate but also not. I mean, there is concrete, there are buildings, there are even some restaurants spread about the place (though all the ones I saw didn't display their prices on the menu so be warned) but it did feel like I was in the aftermath of a war - the buildings that were left spread out amongst the rubble and broken roads, not many folk about etc. I got a taxi into town (about 50k vnd each way) to eat and walk along the river.

I had hoped for a couple of days at the beach to get into my trip but I couldn't see it here so I moved on. Maybe it's better in summer - this review is from early December.

Visited December 2013
Punta Gorda, Florida
80 attraction reviews
“Stopped for a Photo”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

We had China Beach on our itinerary and here's where we stopped. Lovely beach but quite windy so we only took a couple of photos and were on our way. Nothing historic to see.

Visited November 2013
Melbourne, Australia
42 attraction reviews
“A very clean and quiet beach”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

The beach is very clean and quiet. You could enjoy tranquility there all day long. When I was there, I only saw two men fishing by the beach. If the hotel you are staying doesn't have a beach, this is definitely a good place for relaxation.

Visited November 2013
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
24 attraction reviews
“The cleanest beach !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

That was the cleanest beach I have visited ! The water was dirtless and fresh. Moreover, that had a great view with some mountains. This place was really beautiful in the every morning, when there was very few people at here. We had a wonderful vacation with white sand, blue sea, green mountains...thats cool ! It was really relaxed. We will come back for sure.

Visited February 2013