“One-Star hotel does not qualify as 3-Stars” 2 of 5 stars

You added Cong Doan Thanh Binh Hotel Danang to your Saves list
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   02 Ong Ich Khiem, Hai Chau Dist, Da Nang, Vietnam   |
Ranked #73 of 114 hotels in Da Nang
South Padre Island, Texas
“One-Star hotel does not qualify as 3-Stars”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012

This is a one-star hotel lying about being three stars. Real name is Thanh Binh Trade Union Hotel for Codatours - the hotel completely caters to these large tour groups. So if you are not one of them, don't expect much. On check-in day, the front desk insisted that I provide my confirmation voucher - - first time in two months of travel across Asia. But my room had no internet access, so I asked them to put me in a different room. They said I could do it from the lobby, because then need that voucher. At least I had a bargaining chip: No internet access, no voucher. Unfortunately they adjusted something, and I got a feeble wireless signal. But it could only be considered intermittent at best. That nuisance alone cost me two hours (comfortable morning hours) of a two day stay. I chose NOT to extend my visit here. On check-out day, the maid just comes in and starts her routine about 10am while I'm still in the room. Check-out is 12, but they couldn't be bothered to wait . . . Three-star hotel? Really?

Room Tip: Hotel has a main building and some sort of annex. Avoid the annex at all costs. But I don't thi...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled solo

5 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips

Been to Cong Doan Thanh Binh Hotel Danang? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Cong Doan Thanh Binh Hotel Danang

Address: 02 Ong Ich Khiem, Hai Chau Dist, Da Nang, Vietnam
Location: Vietnam > Quang Nam Province > Da Nang
Ranked #73 of 114 hotels in Da Nang
Hotel Class:3 star — Cong Doan Thanh Binh Hotel Danang 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Cong Doan Thanh Binh Hotel Danang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Cong Doan Thanh Binh Hotel Danang, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.