“Beautiful!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Furama Resort Danang

You added Furama Resort Danang to your Saves list
Furama Resort Danang
4.5 of 5 Resort   |   Vo Nguyen Giap Street, Khue My Ward | Ngu Hanh Son District,, Da Nang, Vietnam   |
Offers & Announcements
10% OFF on festive events
Ranked #9 of 123 Hotels in Da Nang
Ao Nang, Thailand
“Beautiful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

Beautiful resort with very friendly staff and great service! It has everything there: A beautiful beach, beautiful gardens, great swimming pools and it's a great place to base yourself to explore Da Nang.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
FuramaGeneralManager, General Manager at Furama Resort Danang, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
Dear Darren B. We are happy to hear that your stay with us was so 'beautiful' and everything has worked out to be just right for your stay! We are indeed in a very favorable location being just 15 minutes from the airport and 15-20 minutes from HoiAn town and of course having the best stretch of beach right in front of the house! The two swimming pools and the tropical garden settings truly makes the Furama Resort the only hotel to offer such surroundings.
Thank you for having chosen our hotel for your trip to Danang and having taken your time to write your review!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (146)
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Vietnamese first
jilin china
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

I was fortunate to have a week's holiday in the beginning of October and was even more fortunate to have chosen the Furama to spend it at. Weather was somewhat unsettled as it is the "rainy season" but the resort was lovely and the staff just couldn't be more helpful. Alejandra, the new service manager was simply wonderful to chat to and it really made a difference as I was on my own. The rest of the staff were also just as personable and gracious. The beach is marvelous and there are lots of sunbeds and fresh towels as well as a selection of reasonable "snacks" and drinks. My room was beautiful and overlooked the...almost private....swimming pool. The lounge has a generous "happy hour" feature and you can sip a drink, overlooking the ocean and other pools and be entertained by a top notch live band. The hotel arranged two tours and I was very pleased with the personal, well informed guides. A great experience and I will return!

Room Tip: I was sorry that I had not splurged a bit more and reserved an ocean view room and would do that nex...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
FuramaGeneralManager, General Manager at Furama Resort Danang, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
Many thank for your rewarding review of our resort with its facilities and services which I have conveyed to all my staff. It is always a pleasure hearing the feedback from our truly international guests that our services and facilities are beyond and well above the guests expectations. This gives us the motivation to even do more on guest's satisfaction and trying to exceed their high expectations of this remarkable resort be it in the services of tours, the numerous sports activities, the entertainment, restaurants & bars as well as in the rooms and front office and all the back of house services. We would certainly look very much forward to welcoming you back to our beautiful resort to experience another hopefully exceptional and rewarding holiday.
Tampa Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

We spent two night at the Furama Resort during our tour of Vietnam in June(June 15,16th).The hotel is beautiful,the staff very friendly,great breakfast,wonderful beach. Everything exceeded our expectations.Thank you!
Logan and George- Tampa,Fl.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for having taken your time to place this review and it is a great pleasure hearing that your stay turned out to be a rewarding one which exceeded your expectations. We are always thriving to try and exceed each and every guets's expectations and are certainly pleased to hear that we succeed with so many excellent reviews. Thank you again and I will pass your impressions to all my hardworking and dedicated staff which will motivate them surely to keep on providing all our guests with their excellent services.
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

Quiet and ancient style. Recall the ancient Vietnam. Great pools, especially Lagoon pools for kids. The room is clean and beautiful decor. Love the style of window between bed room and bathroom which makes us think of our home. Service is excellent. The cinnamon smell is everywhere.

The food in bar is good, but the Vietnamese food in Indochine Cafe restaurant is not good taste.

Except Vietnamese food, it is excellent anyway.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
FuramaGeneralManager, General Manager at Furama Resort Danang, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
Thank you for having taken your time to write this excellent review and good to hear that you enjoyed our facilities and services. In regards to your less fortunate experience with the Vietnamese Food at the Indochine Cafe, I have passed your message to our Production Team in order to monitor the preparation method and organize a tasting of dishes to make sure the dishes are prepared by proper recipes and original tastes. It is very rare that we hear of our Vietnamese food is not tasteful and we therefore will monitor this very closely since we want to make sure that our local food is of the best you can have in Danang.
Airdrie, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

I was very impressed with Furama. The location is great. Close to the city but at the resort I felt away from the madness of DaNang. The beach is simply wonderful. My room was amazing. Working for an airline, I stay in many many hotels and this was one of the nicest I've ever stayed in. I had a Garden View King and it was perfect. The safe did not work when I arrived but was promptly fixed right away. The morning breakfast was really really good. Great variety and well prepared with very nice staff. I found the restaurant a bit expensive for DaNang as far as dinner goes, but the food was very good. All in all, impressive resort that I would recommend.

Room Tip: The top floors have vaulted cielings which are so nice. Closer to the bar and main lobby you are sub...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Its great to hear from a person who travels the world and experiences so many hotel facilities and services that Furama Resort is right up there at the top. We do indeed concentrate a lot on improving our services and most important the consistency of our standards. This makes it the more rewarding to hear that our efforts are being able to be felt by such guests as yourself. Thank you for your great review and we hope that it will help others to come and experience this truly amazing destination and hopefully the Furama resort at the same time.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

A beautiful resort on china beach boasting the safest place to swim in south east Asia
This is the second year we have stayed at Furama
Big soft beds and balcony overlooking the grounds relax st will and only a short free shuttle to hoi an
Buffet has just about everything you could ask for cooked anyway you like
5 star but serious value too

• Stayed October 2012
Thank you for having taken your time to write this excellent review about the Furama Resort following your second trip to our resort! We can also say that we are proud to have the best trained Diving Instructors and Live Saving Staff in Danang/HoiAn area which gives us another advantage compared to our competitors. In regards to our buffet, we are proud to be a hotel that can offer such flexibility and adopt our cooking to the needs of our guests and cook on personal requirements.
Toddington, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

I spent a several days here in the middle of a strenuous month long working tour taking in Hong Kong, Singapore, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Kuala Lumpur and Jakarta. I was lecturing, presenting, MCing graduations and holding meetings and I needed a relaxing break in the middle to recharge my ageing batteries. Furama exceeded my expectations by a mile. I stay in many hotels as part of my work and this ranks among the best in the world. The setting is superb (do take the Ocean View room), the food absolutely excellent (thanks to Jurgen the amazing South African chef) and the service from all the staff absolutely faultless. If I am lucky enough to marry again, this would be my first choice for a honeymoon. 5 stars is not enough for this resort. Thank you for making my stay so enjoyable. Oh! and I had a massage too. Very professional.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
It is a pleasure to hear that you managed to get such a exceptional experience on your much needed break and I will certainly make sure your recommendations will be passed to all my staff. This is only achievable with hard work by my full team throughout the year in order to reach a consistent and professional service. It is nice to hear that it bears some fruits and such impeccable reviews. thank you for your great review!

Been to Furama Resort Danang? Share your experiences!