“Friendliest Hotel I have ever stayed” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Regency Danang Resort & Spa

You added Hyatt Regency Danang Resort & Spa to your Saves list
Hyatt Regency Danang Resort & Spa
5.0 of 5 Resort   |   Truong Sa Street | Hoa Hai Ward, Ngu Hanh Son District, Da Nang, Vietnam   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Romance Package
Ranked #7 of 122 Hotels in Da Nang
Hong Kong
“Friendliest Hotel I have ever stayed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

My wife stayed 6 days at this wonderful Hotel... we had a room with terrace overlooking the amazing beach! They have 3 pools, (The lap pool at the Gym and the Regency Club Pools were always quiet) delicious food and a great Spa, however the defining feature of this hotel is the warmth and friendliness f the team, from the Gardeners up! Friendly and Thoughtful... for example on day two, the team brought me a specially prepared veggie breakfast! Anh and Thao in the Regency Club Lounge deserve special mention, but the team from top to bottom was excellent! Great facilities including a climbing wall! great Gym and wonderful spa, do try the Foot massage... it was awesome. They also have a shuttle into the wonderful Unesco world heritage town of Hoi An, which is only 20 minutes away.. wel worth going during the day and again at night... we eat at Ms Lee, superb recommendation from the Hyatt Team...This is a great Hotel to stay in!

Room Tip: Choose a 2nd foor room over looking the beach! Make sure you get Regency Club Access!!!
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
HyattRegencyDanang, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Regency Danang Resort & Spa, responded to this review, November 10, 2013
Dear Jake,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how much you truly enjoyed your stay at our wonderful resort. Our entire team enjoyed having you and your wife with us and look forward to continueing our friendship in the future.

Erik Foss,
Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (179)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Vietnamese first
Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

Stayed here for one night after a work trip in Sep, and returned in Oct for another work trip. Stayed for a further 4 nights.

The facilities were great, 4 swimming pools to choose from, and a proper gym. There was plenty of space everywhere to sit and read and do my work. The staff were friendly, and helpful. The food from Green House was very tasty. Buffet breakfast was very, very good.

The rooms were designed to make one feel very cozy and there were many times I simply stayed in the room to do my work! The balcony rocks too.

The beach was one of those that was long and wide with miles ahead. Never expected the beach in Da Nang to be this beautiful. If you want peace and quiet, head to this resort with the beautiful beach. There is no night life on this beach, but it will surely rejuvenate you after your stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for choosing our resort for your recent trip to Central Vietnam, We are very pleased to learn that you were able to find the quiet and solitude that you were looking for and hope to welcome you back again soon.

Warmest Regards,

Erik Foss
Bridgewater, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

This was our second stop in a two week tour of Vietnam. We were the last flight out of Hanoi - all were cancelled after ours - as a typhoon hit the area. The Hyatt was not only beautiful, the room so nice - honestly we felt so safe - which was the most important thing!

We couldn't leave the hotel on our first stay - they cut the prices in the spa by 50% - and my husband and I had such great, relaxing massages! We especially enjoyed lunch (an Italian chef in Vietnam!)

I wish we were there during nice weather - the property was beautiful!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
HyattRegencyDanang, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Regency Danang Resort & Spa, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
Dear Stacey,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your recent visit to our resort, I truly hope that you have the opportunity to visit us again during more pleasant weather conditions.

Erik Foss
Taipei
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Location: It's located beside the long coast of white sand beach. The beach itself is incredible clean and beautiful. The sea water is also clean. One of my favorite beach. Along the road, there are several international chain hotels, ex:Crown Plaza.
Room: The room is generally divided to two part: bedroom and bathroom. The bedroom is not very spacious because it contains a small dressing room where you can put all your luggage inside this space. The refrigerator and tea pot are hidden inside the wall of the dressing room which is opposite to the main door. I think the design is clever. The bed and sofa are very comfy. The bathroom is user-friendly. The bathroom and bedroom was separated by the wall hung with a huge mirror and a flat screen TV on opposite sides. Two sinks provide for two people using. The bathtub faces the window where you can see the beach or the swimming pool. Be sure to pull down the curtain before you take a shower or bath. :)
Pool: It's not deep and very large. Since you can go to the beach directly, why do you need a bigger pool?
Food & Staff: I only ate breakfast in the hotel. The bread and fruit were very delicious. I also ordered french toast from the cook and it was really worth of waiting. The staff saw I was eating alone and tried to chat with me.
Spa: I didn't have the chance to experience it. But my friend told me that this spa was so far the best one she's ever been.
To sum up, I will choose this hotel for the beautiful beach and the clever design of the room next time I go to Danang.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

A late review but relevant nonetheless! From the limo pick up at the airport to the drop off at the end of our stay. Perfect.

We stayed in a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom and kitchenette room and I must say it was the best 5 star hotel experience I have ever had. The cleaners come in twice a day and even offer to come back if you're in your room. The buffet breakfast is sensational and I love that the head chef walks around to inspect that everything s up to order. The staff are extremely attentive and try to do everything possible to accommodate your stay. During our 4 night stay, we ordered delivery food from the city and concierge called us when it arrived and offered to have it sent to our room. However, the Hotel is located along the coastal strip where all the other high end hotels and are located. The main area is only accessible by taxi but many hang around that strip so there is no trouble getting in one. However, I did notice that taxi drivers increase the fare price quotes if you tell them you're staying anywhere along the strip to make sure you go by the meter. I will definitely be staying there again if I find myself travelling back to Da Nang. OH! and the Hotel spa is sensational!!

Room Tip: Ask to stay close to the beach because you'll get a lovel breeze in the morning and wonderful be...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Child Okeford, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Fantastic breakfast and lovely Vietnamese soup. Dinning outside the beach bar at night was lovely and good for the kids to run around. Room design was very contemporary with good bathrooms. Location was great for local attractions such as Hoi An and Marble mountains (opposite the hotel). Staff were very attentive and helped with our son who was unwell during our stay. Service was great. We had booked to stay outside Da Nang but had to relocate due to our son being unwell and this hotel was a real surprise.

Room Tip: Exec rooms were good for family with 2 young kids as the sofa made up into a single for our elder ch...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Hanoi
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

I love Da Nang, however my expectation was not met from this international 5 star. First the property development was ugly, it just looks like blocks and blocks of buildings being put beside the beach, then they put us on the resident side which had to walk 5 mins from lobby to the building. In resident apartments, there are no door bells, and they forgot to turn on my hot water cylinder when I check in, so there was no hot water when I cam back at 1.30am. When I called guests service, there was no answer, I had to wait for 10mins for my successful 2nd attempt. Breakfast was full house and almost no seat to serve us, but quality of breakfast was up to expectation.

Room Tip: If in residence, choose high floor!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Hyatt Regency Danang Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!