My wife and I, and our 17 year old daughter, stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment in late March for 5 nights. The room had 2 en-suite bedrooms, both with their own TV, and a lounge/dining/kitchen area with TV and DVD player, Free WiFi was available throughout the room, and by the pools. The location was great, the weather was mostly very sunny and the beach -with powder-soft sand- stretched for miles. Although we stayed over the Easter weekend the hotel did not appear overly full, and most days when we were by the pool (there is one near the apartment buildings) it was barely used by anyone else.
The staff are very friendly, and overall I found the service to be excellent. Breakfast was fantastic, with a great selection of food, including made-to-order eggs, waffles, and French Toast. Even after 5 days we were not bored by the selection. In the evenings we mostly ate at the main restaurant (which also serves breakfast) and found a very good selection of reasonably priced Vietnamese and Western dishes. The only disappointment was when we 'signed up' for the Italian Buffet on the Saturday evening, which was priced at c. US$ 35- per head and although this admittedly included half a bottle of wine per person, the selection of Italian food was very disappointing and, if you were teetotal you would be quite let down. We also popped into the 'Ladies Night' that same evening but found the place deserted and the supposedly free drinks not quite as free as we had thought as you had to buy one first after which the next ones, for the ladies at least, were free !
We took the shuttle bus one morning to Hoi An, but beware that it has limited spaces and although we were near the front of the queue, we saw several other people unable to get on, and they had to take taxis instead.
The hotel is spread out over a large area and there are a number of facilities including a well-stocked Deli, kids club, a climbing wall, great looking tennis courts, and beach facilities like surf-boards etc.
Overall we highly recommend this hotel, and would definitely return- unfortunately the airline that is currently flying non-stop from KL is canceling it's route from June ! :(
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Poised on a tranquil stretch of white sand beach between the Marble Mountains and the beachscape of the renowned Nuoc Non, is Hyatt’s newest property in Vietnam, Hyatt Regency Danang Resort & Spa. Our resort has ushered in a new era for contemporary design with elegant Asian touches. The resort feels secluded, yet is just 15 minutes from Danang International Airport and only moments away from the UNESCO World Heritage Town of Hoi An and two international championship golf courses. Its favourable location and accessibility provides the ideal environment for both a relaxing holiday and group events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Danang Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Danang Hotel Da Nang
- Hyatt Regency Danang Resort And Spa