Booked a 2 bedroom apartment. Very luxurious, beautifully decorated and well appointed (just about the only thing lacking was a washer / dryer). Beautiful sea view.
Only a few minor issues
(1) Sea is too rough and not swimmable in Dec. Not an issue for us as we were there to visit Hoi An and My Son.
(2) Reasonably well equipped gym is at one corner of the property and not well signposted. Had to ask a member of the staff to escort me before I could find it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Poised on a tranquil stretch of white sand beach between the Marble Mountains and the beachscape of the renowned Nuoc Non, is Hyatt’s newest property in Vietnam, Hyatt Regency Danang Resort & Spa. Our resort has ushered in a new era for contemporary design with elegant Asian touches. The resort feels secluded, yet is just 15 minutes from Danang International Airport and only moments away from the UNESCO World Heritage Town of Hoi An and two international championship golf courses. Its favourable location and accessibility provides the ideal environment for both a relaxing holiday and group events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency Danang Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Danang Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Regency Danang Hotel Da Nang