Stayed 15th-18th September
It's was a 20 min drive from danang airport to this resort on the beach.
Taxi cost 220.000 dong + 10.000 dong taxi parking fee.....
On our arrival,we were greeted by bellboys,who took take care of our
Luggage,while we checkin...
There was no greetings at the reception desk by any staff!!!!
I said hello,an all l got from her was passports!!!! From the one staff...
I noticed 4 girls had trainee name tags on !!!
This is a 5 star resort with a welcome like that !!! Wasn't impress at all!!!
This is certainly not the way to greet any guests that stays here!!!
The entrance is lovely with marble walls to floor everywhere ,there is
a cocktail bar with happy hour 5-6 pm daily ,but l feel they need the bar
by the pool ,like 4-6 pm,where guests can have a drink by the pool
before returning to room ,prior to dinner....I saw a grand piano on the
reception level too.
We had a welcome drink,then was escorted to our pool view room on
Second floor...one look out the window,weres the the pool view l Said,
l ask to change rooms to a pool view...
After a fews hours by the stunning pool,we got a room on the ground
Level facing one of the pools an beach an had a back door in the room where
we could access the pool very close to us......
The room was elegant an beautiful,spacious with wooden floors
an furniture was top class.The bed was a king size an OMG,it was
the best bed in any 5 star resort I've have stay at!!! Your body just melted
Into the matress an doona cover,pillows were to die for!!!
The bathroom with large bath was all made from marble,shower
Benches,floors,it was a huge bathroom,the whole room is massive!!!
The curtains are on a remote control pad to open an close them,there
Is a coffee machine,hubby loved that!!!
There is a sofa day bed to rest on an a small patio with table an chairs
Large TV with DVD player an fruit platter was in the room on arrival....
There is ample storage closet for all your clothes,scales in the bathroom
an they even had bath crystal salt for the bath!!!
This room is the best I've have stayed in for its sheer massive size
Comfort an elegant.10/10 for the room.....
The pools,let me say not one pool,but 5 pools,OMG!!! The pools
are the best part of the resort,I have never seen so many pools at one resort.heaps
of deck chairs an umbrellas,no need to get up early from bed to save one!!!!
This pools are so clean an nicely designed to give couples privacy !!!
There a nice strong spa next to the main large pool,children pool near by
for the little ones...
There is a spa to use here,but thought the massages were too pricey!!!
There is a bar where when you wave your orange flag at your deck chair,staff
will come over to take your drink order... Love the flag idea,you don't
have to find someone or wave your hand to get services....
Cocktails by the pool an food was lovely ...
There gardens are amazing ,frangipani trees an palm trees everywhere,
this resort would have cost a fortune to build.......it's only 2 years old an they
have planted full grown plants....this resort has 200 rooms,so you can
Image how big it is!!!!
The beach is beautiful ,perfect clean sand an water was nice ...it is patroll
by lifeguards too.There are deck chairs on the beach to use too.
Dinner was very good in the oriental dining room with excellent service..
Loved the 3 piece band that played to you at your table...Food costs
were very reasonable for a 5 star resort.....
Breakfast was a feast,with all you could possibly have for breakfast ...
But there was NO smoked salmon!!!
The service was fine,reception staff were difficult to understand
at times...but manage to get through thou.....
They have shuttle service to Hoian 3 times a day an return as well,
Hoian is a 20 min ride away......
We absolutely enjoyed every min here of our 3 day stay,it was
peaceful ,relaxing an calming place to stay....the highlight of our 5 week
I very highly recommend this place,it's not too posh or overprice to
stay here for what you get,the rooms are incredible !!!! The view is
amazing !! Beach is very pretty!!! Service very good !!!! The weather
was great !!!
Don't hesitate at all,book straight away ,you will not feel sorry....
- Also Known As:
- Vinpearl Luxury Da Nang Hotel Da Nang
- Vinpearl Luxury Da Nang Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vinpearl Luxury Da Nang – Dreaming's Holiday Paradise!Situated in the prime location of Non Nuoc beach, located on one of the six most beautiful beaches on the planet (as voted by Forbes magazine) and overlooking the vast ocean, with its back resting on the majestic Marble Mountain range, Vinpearl Luxury Da Nang is the ideal holiday destination for you. Its idyllic location also accords you the convenience of being able to visit several famous, UNESCO World Heritage sites such as My Son Sanctuary, the old quarter of Hoi An and Hue Citadel. The entire accommodation system is spread through three levels and all rooms are well equipped with full facilities and tools that conform to 'beyond the standard "5 stars (5 star plus) rating. They include the following room types:- Pool View: 34 Rooms - Ocean View: 126 Rooms - Beach Front:10 Rooms- Ocean Front: 08 Rooms- Panoramic View: 12 Rooms- Executive Suite: 08 Rooms - Royal Suite: 02 Rooms ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Splendia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com and Otel so you can book your Vinpearl Luxury Da Nang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.