“Fabulous affordable hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #32 of 95 Hotels in Hoi An
Melbourne, Australia
“Fabulous affordable hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

Just stayed for two nights. The girls at reception are awesome. They always rememnered our names and nothing was too hard for them to organise but very laid back and loved a joke and a tease. Room was comfortable and well equipped for what we wanted. Easy walk from the old town. Nice pool- cool but refreshing... got laundry done cheaply too.

would definately stay there again.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (157)
  • Polish first
  • Vietnamese first
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for 4 nights in February and were blown away by how friendly and helpful the staff were. We arrived at 7am from an overnight bus and were able to get into our room immediately and provided with a complimentary breakfast that day. The ladies on the front desk were very helpful with bokking tours, airport transfers, and providing suggestions of what to do in the area. We were greeted by name from the moment we arrived and were treated like long lost friends not hotel guests. The hotel is very close to the old town but just outside it so it is very quiet at night, the rooms were clean, bright and airy. I definitely recommend these guys if you are looking for somewhere to stay in Hoi An.

• Stayed February 2014
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

I recently completed a four night stay at this hotel and couldn't be happier. I was concerned about staying here, given the fact it has only two stars...but after reading the posts on Trip Advisor I decided to give it a try. I am so glad I did.

I booked a deluxe room...for four nights...at a total cost of $140! The hotel arranged for a pickup to/from the airport that was pretty much in line with what the local cabs cost. The breakfast was included in the room rate, and it was pretty good. My room was always clean and it was nice. The staff was incredibly friendly, and somehow always remembered my name. On top of that, the hotel is a 10 minute walk from downtown and maybe a 15 minute bike ride from the beach.

I would absolutely recommend this hotel to anyone. Fantastic stay.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

I would really recommend you stay here. Hotel facilities are great. The double rooms are very comfortable with complementary fruit left in the fridge every morning. Location couldn't be better. Just a 10 minute walk to the main area in Hoi An and on the road to the beach. Best of all thought are the ultra warm and helpful girls on reception. I love you ladies ❤️

Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

We stayed here for three nights and were very happy with our stay. All staff members were exceptionally friendly and helpful, which was the biggest plus for us. Our room was lovely, really spacious, clean and comfortable, with a safe, computer, little balcony, good working air con/heating (it was wet and cold when we were there!), big fridge, TV with lots of English channels, fresh fruit platter on arrival, flowers on the bed, complimentary water each day, complimentary toiletries etc etc. The inclusive breakfast was fairly good, not amazing but plenty of it, and eggs cooked to order. We did some laundry with them and were happy with the price and service, and booked a My Son tour, which was just okay but to be fair we only paid 8 USD each so what can you expect really, we saw the ruins and were happy with that! We also arranged transport through the hotel to and from Danang train station which was very well organised and comfortable, a good price, and their email communication before our stay was very prompt, clear and helpful. Location was great for us too, 10 minutes walk into beautiful Hoi An with its plethora of good quality cafes and restaurants. I would definitely recommend this hotel for those on a budget, it is really great value, the staff will make you very welcome, and I'm sure you will enjoy your stay too.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Brisbane
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights in February. Very friendly staff and nice large quiet room with free WIFI and use of a computer in the room and the lobby area. Breakfast was good especially the Vietnamese options. Booked our cooking class from here and the walk into the centre was less than 10 minutes. Would recommend this hotel.thanks to Yummy and the team on reception.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Hartlepool, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

I booked this hotel on line through Agoda and wasn't disappointed. Phoned the hotel from Saigon to arrange to be picked up at Danang airport. They charged $14 and the driver was waiting for me. Received a very warm welcome from the reception staff and they let me have breakfast for although it was nearly finished. The room was good with a very large bed TV fridge and at last somewhere I could place my clothes. The girls in reception called me by my first name and greeted me every time I walked in. They arranged my tour and also transport to Hue.
The breakfast was excellent with 5 different fruit and plenty of choice. The hotel has a nice pool area for sun bathing and a terrace. There are 3 computer systems to keep in touch. The café served a small selection of meals which where excellent. The driver who took me to Hue in a seven seater stopped at various places of interest for me to take a photo so it was more of tour than just transport. When I arrived in Hue I left my Glasses in the car and thought I'd seen the last of them but the driver retuned a while afterwards with them. The hotel is about 10 minutes walk from the centre. Beware the sellers in the market are very pushy but its all good fun. Thank you Ruby and the rest of the girls for making my stay pleasant.

Room Tip: Some rooms have a pool view.