“Excellent service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Jackfruit Homestay

You added Jackfruit Homestay to your Saves list
Jackfruit Homestay
3.0 of 5 Guest house   |   Tran Nhan Tong Street, Thanh Nam Hamlet, Cam Chau, Hoi An 51000, Vietnam   |
Special Offer
FREE Bike, B'fast & Drink
Ranked #24 of 111 Hoi An B&B and Inns
“Excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

I am now in a great vacation with a great deal of emotion in the town. At this time, it is crowded as many people come to Hoi an in the holidays. The homestay is surrounded by beautiful paddy fields, giving a feeling that I have totally escaped the noise and people. The room is new and fully furnished. However, the excellent service gives me a strong impression. My flight from Ha Noi was delayed nearly 2 hours, and I thought I had to take a taxi to get to the homestay. When I arrived at Da nang airport, there was a small lady waiting at the entrance with the board that had my name. She greeted me cheerfully, and gave me some useful infomation about the waether, the tradition...45 minutes later, we got the house.It was far more better than I had expected.
People here are friendly and hospitable. I come to Vietnam alone, but I always feel happy and totally relaxed here. I always felt exhausted when I was in Ha noi. The hosts treats me with the utmost cordiality and makes me feel like home. I always ask them for traveling guides, and they help me with great emthusiasm and give me many useful advices. I saved a lot of bucks with their advices about taking tours to famous places nearby. I spent only one third of my budget for the trip until now.

My English is not good, but I write this post to express my special thanks to Jackfruit Homestay. Except my country India, Hoi an is the most unforgettable place I have ever been.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Melbourne
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

We stayed here for 4 nights in mid April 2014.

We arrived late at night from Siem Reap and the owner was kind enough to arrange for a taxi to pick us up at Da Nang airport, about 40km from Hoi An.

We were met by the owner and her family when we arrived. We checked into a room upstairs, at the back of the apartment. It was pretty much brand new, very clean and comfortable. The air conditioning unit and the ceiling fan worked well together to keep us cool and comfortable whole night. The WIFI signal was excellent. The en suite was spacious and comfortable.

The apartment unit is conveniently located about 2.5 km from Hoi An and about 4 km to the nearest beach. We rented a scooter from the owner and we had a wonderful time exploring Hoi An and the nearby beaches! We could also use the bicycles provided.

Breakfasts were provided every morning at our requested time and they were very good. We had a different Vietnamese dish every morning such as Bun Bo, Pho Bo and Mi Quang. A mixed fruit platter and coffee/tea always come with it.

When we left, the owner also arranged for a taxi to take us to Hue at a reasonable price.

For a couple who likes to DIY, this accommodation was perfect for us. It also represents great value for money.

We highly recommend this Homestay and we will certainly come back to stay again next time!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Hoi An, Vietnam
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

Finally i found a nice quiet place in busy Vietnam! The Hotel is far from the loud and crowded streets in the center of hoi an, but with the free bicycle really easy to reach if you want to wander around the city. the rooms are very clean and modern furnished, and an AMAZING bathroom. first cheap hotel i've seen with a bathtub! in the morning you get free breakfast and you can sit outside in their lovely little garden. so if you want an relaxing time in hoi an this is the place to stay!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

I just stayed at Jackfruit Homestay for 4 nights, and had a wonderful time! The house is newly renovated, super clean and classy, with 5 bedrooms, all of which are really nicely designed, with their own spacious bathrooms and great views. At $25 for the small double rooms, up to $40 for the biggest and most luxurious triple room, this place is a bargain. Room price includes a delicious breakfast of local specialties - the famous Hoi An cao lau noodles, or my quang, or omelette with fresh baguette, and more - yummy! Also included are free bicycles, and lots of friendly advice on cycling routes, tours, taxis, etc. from the owner Hung, his sister Thu, and his wife Dung (Thu speaks the best English, and lives next door:). The garden is luxuriant, green and a lovely quiet space to sit and ponder. I 100% recommend staying here - great spot at an unbelievably good price.

Room Tip: The big front room upstairs ($40) is beautiful - really! But at $25, the two back rome (upstairs an...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Hoi An, Vietnam
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

We were moving here after spend some nights in a 4 stars hotel in town. This is a fantastic homestay we ever stay. Althought a little difficult to found this place, but actually it very close to the ancient town area. It's located in a green and quite place. Room is huge and clean, breakfast was good enough. And the owner was very very nice. Definitely stay here for the next visit to Hoi An.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Jackfruit Homestay? Share your experiences!