We stayed here for six nights in April and were delighted with the place. Spacious room / villa facing the pool and gardens for our 4 and 2 year old to run around in. The pool is huge and has the biggest childrens section I have ever seen..also perfect depth as the average four year old can stand in there which is ideal if you want to teach them how to swim without arm bands!
The kids club is good and offers shelter from the heat, and after an initial misunderstanding as to supervision at the kids club the manager ensured staff were on duty to allow my wife and me some time alone each day. I cant praise the staff at the kids club enough our children adored them - thank you Ahn for making lovely flower decorations with our daughter!
The beach is also nice and you can walk further up to the more Vietnamese beach if lounging on a beach with Westerners all day doesnt appeal. I would highly recommend this if you have children....the Vietnamese are incredibly fond of little children! Only real gripe about the beach is that the constant din caused by jet skis ruins the otherwise idyllic mood....I have seen too many perfect beaches ruined by them sadly!
My only negative point would be the cost of food and drink at the resort. Yes it is a five star resort but being charged multiples in excess of the excellent restaurants nearby (try Mi Casa across the road) is hard to stomach in a country where the input costs are so low. Ultimately no one likes to feel that they are being fleeced, five star resort or not!
We loved this place as did our children....and we will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on five hectares of landscaped tropical garden with over 400 species of palm trees and plants right along a 220-meter stretch of the famous Cua Dai, Palm Garden Beach Resort and Spa offers a touch of Hoi An’s traditional architectural design combined with a taste of modern luxury and only 5 minutes by car from the UNESCO- recognized World Heritage Hoi An ancient town. The combination of nature and a unique architecture remarkable of the culture of Hoi An make a distinctive character for Palm Garden Beach Resort and Spa. Elegant accommodation comprises 212 wooden-designed rooms and beachfront bungalows. Spacious guest rooms have been constructed from and furnished with natural materials, and all feature a private balcony and modern amenities. Resort facilities encompass a deluxe spa offering best products, a fitness centre complete with sauna, state of the art meeting facilities, water sports activities, a private beach, and a 969 square-metre outdoor pool surrounded by lush gardens. Guests are sure to enjoy the resort’s selection of cuisine, ranging from traditional Vietnamese to international specialties at restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Palm Garden Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Garden Beach Resort And Spa
- Palm Garden Beach Hotel Hoi An
- Palm Garden Hotel
- Palm Garden Hoi An