I've stayed in too many resorts to give a high rating to those that do not provide something special. This resort has lovely grounds, is situated right on the beach and has a number of places you can eat.
Our upstairs room was clean, bright and tidy, but having said that, no iron and ironing board is supplied, the bed was not brilliant and the towels were disappointing. The bathroom is not well lit for shaving or for applying cosmetics.
On top of that, 5 of our group of 22 came down with vomiting and diarrhoea while we were there but management denied any connection to the resort. ( I was one of them and put it down to the very tasteless steamed squid I had for dinner ) The beef dish my wife ordered was inedible.
I can't comment on other food options there as I was in no condition or mood to eat for some days.
Oh yes, while denying any responsibility for my condition, the resort did offer me the services of a doctor and a one hour massage, which I was in no condition to even consider. I had sufficient appropriate medication with me not to avail myself of the offer of a doctor's visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on five hectares of landscaped tropical garden with over 400 species of palm trees and plants right along a 220-meter stretch of the famous Cua Dai, Palm Garden Beach Resort and Spa offers a touch of Hoi An’s traditional architectural design combined with a taste of modern luxury and only 5 minutes by car from the UNESCO- recognized World Heritage Hoi An ancient town. The combination of nature and a unique architecture remarkable of the culture of Hoi An make a distinctive character for Palm Garden Beach Resort and Spa. Elegant accommodation comprises 212 wooden-designed rooms and beachfront bungalows. Spacious guest rooms have been constructed from and furnished with natural materials, and all feature a private balcony and modern amenities. Resort facilities encompass a deluxe spa offering best products, a fitness centre complete with sauna, state of the art meeting facilities, water sports activities, a private beach, and a 969 square-metre outdoor pool surrounded by lush gardens. Guests are sure to enjoy the resort’s selection of cuisine, ranging from traditional Vietnamese to international specialties at restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Palm Garden Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Garden Beach Hotel Hoi An
- Palm Garden Beach Resort And Spa
- Palm Garden Hotel
- Palm Garden Hoi An