Perfect !!!!! ! Can not find one negative thing to say about this resort ! The service is impeccable from ALL staff they really make you feel welcome and nothing is too much trouble they are very hard working and take pride in representing this resort Rooms are spacious spotless and stocked with everything you need and replenished every day.
Around the resort and pool area is so relaxing it is one of the best pool Areas i have seen and i have stayed at many top hotels , as soon as you walk into the resort , into reception and see the pool it has the wow ! factor , staff are very attentive and generally busy making everything just perfect for guests needs.
The gardens are well maintained
it is spotlessly clean, the staff take pride in what ever they are doing and are very efficient.
The spa is excellent very good treatments and discounts available for guests, even better !! The oxygen caviar facial is a must !!!!
The manager is very friendly and very approachable and everyone seems to enjoy working at this resort which reflects on the good efficient service, everyone has time to greet you and they Are always smiling.
Will be coming back and would highly recommend this hotel to anyone
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 212 chalet like buildings housing the hotel rooms and suites and each of the room has a private balcony with garden view or ocean view. The originality of the Resort is 16 Suite rooms "the Hidden Charm of Golden Sand" as said by a guest. In addition, there are 196 Deluxe and Superior rooms. Their decoration is simple but warm and luxurious with Twin or King Bed, the bathroom has both bathtub and shower. 150m is a longest swimming pool in the Central Viet Nam and two swimming pools for Children, two restaurants serving delectable Vietnamese and Continental Cuisine. Tennis, mountain biking, scuba diving, accolade winning Vietnamese cooking classes and a wide range of well organized daily excursion options are available await at this fabulous hotel and a PADI licensed SCUBA diving operation. Kid's club for children as Kite flying, sand painting and mask painting…We open more facilities to satisfy the guest’s relaxation and open tour to discover Hoi An and neighbouring beautiful sites as My Son Sanctuary, the former imperial city of Hue, and the mystical Phong Nha caves in Quang Binh province… it is really a destination with 4 world culture heritages. With more than 11 private room for ladies and gentlemen, the Scentual Spa offers you and your body the vitality and energy to reach your physical peak. You can soak in a Jacuzzi bathtub and let loose as the skilled hands of professional therapist drive your stresses away. You can also get a massage outside while listening to the waves, eyes half closed under the shade of a palm tree. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Golden Sand Resort & Spa Hoi An reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swiss-Belhotel Golden Sand Hotel Hoi An
- Swiss-Belhotel Golden Sand Resort And Spa