We stayed here two nights and spent a whole day at the resort instead to going into town. The grounds and swimming pool are attractive but our room needs to be upgraded to be rated as a 5-star resort. Breakfast was ok and lunch and dinner were eatable with the same menu for both. They were gravelling some sort of a path between the pool and the rocks area and when we were lounging at the pool in late morning, the wind blew a lot dust towards the pool area and we had to reluctantly leave the pool for the remaining of the day.
There wasn't much around the area of the resort to walk to, and if we return to Hoi An again, we would definitely stay in a better or equivalent hotel in town instead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a 5 star beach front resort in Hoi An Vietnam that is committed to redefining luxury, and preserving the unique spirit of Hoi An Vietnam. With new management, we have completed a stage of transformation both inside and out. Every room has been completely renovated and new villas, a pool bar, beach restaurant and executive lounge are just some of the exciting changes that have happened to our Resort ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, EasyToBook, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Golden Sand Resort & Spa Hoi An reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swiss-Belhotel Golden Sand Resort And Spa
- Swiss-Belhotel Golden Sand Hotel Hoi An