Stayed 6 nights with our son , Daughter in Law & granddaughter. One of the reasons we picked the days we did was so we could have the famous Friday night BBQ buffet which in a previous email I was told it was still on. ( Management changed ) Much to our disappointment because of the large group booking of tourists it wouldn't be available as they had to cater for that group. Was explained they would orgainse something if we wanted just for us . The poor place had been hit again with typhoons so none of the beach was left but the pool was still a great place to hang out and Phong & the other staff at the pool bar helped us have some good times. Found the new management not as friendly as the past loved the greeting you used to get from Alec & Sondra but in saying that the rest of the staff at Golden Sands try so hard to make your stay as pleasant s they can. I saw some customers being very rude to the breakfast staff but they handled just smiled and carried on. Keep up the great work.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a 5 star beach front resort in Hoi An Vietnam that is committed to redefining luxury, and preserving the unique spirit of Hoi An Vietnam. With new management, we have completed a stage of transformation both inside and out. Every room has been completely renovated and new villas, a pool bar, beach restaurant and executive lounge are just some of the exciting changes that have happened to our Resort ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Hotels.com so you can book your Golden Sand Resort & Spa Hoi An reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swiss-Belhotel Golden Sand Resort And Spa
- Swiss-Belhotel Golden Sand Hotel Hoi An