Stayed 6 nights with our son , Daughter in Law & granddaughter. One of the reasons we picked the days we did was so we could have the famous Friday night BBQ buffet which in a previous email I was told it was still on. ( Management changed ) Much to our disappointment because of the large group booking of tourists it wouldn't be available as they had to cater for that group. Was explained they would orgainse something if we wanted just for us . The poor place had been hit again with typhoons so none of the beach was left but the pool was still a great place to hang out and Phong & the other staff at the pool bar helped us have some good times. Found the new management not as friendly as the past loved the greeting you used to get from Alec & Sondra but in saying that the rest of the staff at Golden Sands try so hard to make your stay as pleasant s they can. I saw some customers being very rude to the breakfast staff but they handled just smiled and carried on. Keep up the great work.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 212 chalet like buildings housing the hotel rooms and suites and each of the room has a private balcony with garden view or ocean view. The originality of the Resort is 16 Suite rooms "the Hidden Charm of Golden Sand" as said by a guest. In addition, there are 196 Deluxe and Superior rooms. Their decoration is simple but warm and luxurious with Twin or King Bed, the bathroom has both bathtub and shower. 150m is a longest swimming pool in the Central Viet Nam and two swimming pools for Children, two restaurants serving delectable Vietnamese and Continental Cuisine. Tennis, mountain biking, scuba diving, accolade winning Vietnamese cooking classes and a wide range of well organized daily excursion options are available await at this fabulous hotel and a PADI licensed SCUBA diving operation. Kid's club for children as Kite flying, sand painting and mask painting…We open more facilities to satisfy the guest’s relaxation and open tour to discover Hoi An and neighbouring beautiful sites as My Son Sanctuary, the former imperial city of Hue, and the mystical Phong Nha caves in Quang Binh province… it is really a destination with 4 world culture heritages. With more than 11 private room for ladies and gentlemen, the Scentual Spa offers you and your body the vitality and energy to reach your physical peak. You can soak in a Jacuzzi bathtub and let loose as the skilled hands of professional therapist drive your stresses away. You can also get a massage outside while listening to the waves, eyes half closed under the shade of a palm tree. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Golden Sand Resort & Spa Hoi An reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swiss-Belhotel Golden Sand Resort And Spa
- Swiss-Belhotel Golden Sand Hotel Hoi An