I stayed 7 night in this hotel and because the most of the time it was raining, I spent my days visiting the old city of Hoi An. I always used the hotel shuttle bus, which runs 6 times per day. To be sure that you have a seat, book it in advance in the reception.
In Hoi An, in addition to clothes you can also order shoes made for you. Yaly (tailor) has two shops in the old city and there is a shoemaker on Trang Hung Dao Street.
When you walk in the old city, you may be invited to buy something almost everywhere. In case you want to buy things, visit first several shops because the prices may vary. All prices are given in USD.
You can also buy local handicrafts; there is one shop in the Phan Chau Trinh Street, after the le Loi Street and another in the Nguyen Thai Hoc Street, in these shops the prices are fixed.
The room was big enough, but the bed a little hard. The service is friendly. Very big pool, but the beach is now 1 km away; there is also a little village with shops and restaurants. Just outside the hotel, there is a shop where you can buy beverages.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a 5 star beach front resort in Hoi An Vietnam that is committed to redefining luxury, and preserving the unique spirit of Hoi An Vietnam. With new management, we are in a stage of transformation both inside and out. Every room is being completely renovated and new villas, a pool bar, beach restaurant and executive lounge are just some of the exciting changes coming to our resort by Nov 1 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Golden Sand Resort & Spa Hoi An reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swiss-Belhotel Golden Sand Hotel Hoi An
- Swiss-Belhotel Golden Sand Resort And Spa