Came on business. Booked the package which included lunch and free pick up ans drop off at Danang Airport. First thing is this is one of the older 5 star hotels on Cua Dai beach so naturally the hotel looks abit worn but still the room was spacious and clean.
Pick up and drop off was handled perfectly and there is a wide variety of food for breakfast. The only bone to pick was the issue about the lunch which was included in the package. The package clearly stated lunch for 2 although I was the only one staying in my room. I brought a business guest for lunch and the people in the restaurant really embarrassed me by insisting the lunch included is only for 1. In the end the meal was included but damage already done.
Other than that experience our stay was satisfactory.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 212 chalet like buildings housing the hotel rooms and suites and each of the room has a private balcony with garden view or ocean view. The originality of the Resort is 16 Suite rooms "the Hidden Charm of Golden Sand" as said by a guest. In addition, there are 196 Deluxe and Superior rooms. Their decoration is simple but warm and luxurious with Twin or King Bed, the bathroom has both bathtub and shower. 150m is a longest swimming pool in the Central Viet Nam and two swimming pools for Children, two restaurants serving delectable Vietnamese and Continental Cuisine. Tennis, mountain biking, scuba diving, accolade winning Vietnamese cooking classes and a wide range of well organized daily excursion options are available await at this fabulous hotel and a PADI licensed SCUBA diving operation. Kid's club for children as Kite flying, sand painting and mask painting…We open more facilities to satisfy the guest’s relaxation and open tour to discover Hoi An and neighbouring beautiful sites as My Son Sanctuary, the former imperial city of Hue, and the mystical Phong Nha caves in Quang Binh province… it is really a destination with 4 world culture heritages. With more than 11 private room for ladies and gentlemen, the Scentual Spa offers you and your body the vitality and energy to reach your physical peak. You can soak in a Jacuzzi bathtub and let loose as the skilled hands of professional therapist drive your stresses away. You can also get a massage outside while listening to the waves, eyes half closed under the shade of a palm tree. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Golden Sand Resort & Spa Hoi An reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swiss-Belhotel Golden Sand Hotel Hoi An
- Swiss-Belhotel Golden Sand Resort And Spa