Wow what a wonderful experience. Our 4 nights here were one of the high lights of our 5 weeks in Vietnam. The management and staff made us feel sooo welcome from the moment we arrived to when we left . We made a general inquiry one afternoon on a walk from Hoi An town and were made feel welcome from then no question was too hard to answer and if we had wanted they would have shown us some rooms then & there. The manager is hands on and doing a great job of getting this hotel to be one of Hoi Ans best. Breakfast and all meals we had there were really good. The Friday night BBQ was especially good , compliments to the chef for having everything cooked to perfection. Thank you Alex & Sondra for a amazing end to our holiday and these two Aussies will return . To the rest of the staff your smiles tell it all
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 212 chalet like buildings housing the hotel rooms and suites and each of the room has a private balcony with garden view or ocean view. The originality of the Resort is 16 Suite rooms "the Hidden Charm of Golden Sand" as said by a guest. In addition, there are 196 Deluxe and Superior rooms. Their decoration is simple but warm and luxurious with Twin or King Bed, the bathroom has both bathtub and shower. 150m is a longest swimming pool in the Central Viet Nam and two swimming pools for Children, two restaurants serving delectable Vietnamese and Continental Cuisine. Tennis, mountain biking, scuba diving, accolade winning Vietnamese cooking classes and a wide range of well organized daily excursion options are available await at this fabulous hotel and a PADI licensed SCUBA diving operation. Kid's club for children as Kite flying, sand painting and mask painting…We open more facilities to satisfy the guest’s relaxation and open tour to discover Hoi An and neighbouring beautiful sites as My Son Sanctuary, the former imperial city of Hue, and the mystical Phong Nha caves in Quang Binh province… it is really a destination with 4 world culture heritages. With more than 11 private room for ladies and gentlemen, the Scentual Spa offers you and your body the vitality and energy to reach your physical peak. You can soak in a Jacuzzi bathtub and let loose as the skilled hands of professional therapist drive your stresses away. You can also get a massage outside while listening to the waves, eyes half closed under the shade of a palm tree. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Golden Sand Resort & Spa Hoi An reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swiss-Belhotel Golden Sand Hotel Hoi An
- Swiss-Belhotel Golden Sand Resort And Spa