“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 137 Activities in Hoi An
More attraction details
Owner description: La Siesta Spa. It is a serene and exclusive environment, with relaxing and rejuvenating therapy treatments. Our highly qualified and skilled therapists will leave you with another memorable experience of Vietnam. Here you can experience a total holistic approach for the mind, body and spirit.
Newry, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

My experience in the spa was first class. I was welcomed with some hot tea and shortly escorted to the treatment room, I opted for a 60 minute hot stone massage followed by a coffee & orange body scrub (the spa ran an opening offer of two for one treatments between 1pm and 3pm which was terrific value for money - they should consider extending this offer) the massage was amazing and very relaxing, the scrub was also very good and left my skin soft for days). The hotel itself is also brand new and gorgeous - more like a 5 star hotel and it was the nicest hotel we stayed in on our travels around south east Asia. The staff at the spa are just great

4 attraction reviews
“Massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

Wonderful massage. Very attentive and thorough. Applied pressure as requested. Clean and relaxing. Fantastic experience although the throw away undies were a little odd. Be prepared!

San Jose, California
“Tranquillity & Relaxation !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

I've stayed there for three consecutively days and had spa services on those stayed. Got a 25% discount for being brand opening promotional spa services! I enjoyed the massages after a long day outings in Hoi An old town ! The staffs are working very hard to make sure you're comfortable while in the room getting pampers ! The room is clean and nicely decorated. The young lady in the main spa service desk is very knowledgeable and helpful in explaining which spa service that you ought to select ! If you are here in Essence hotel do give it a try at the La Siesta Spa ! I'm very glad I did it ;)

Stavanger, Norway
“Best spa experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

Extremely relaxing and great value for money! The staff is extremely friendly and service minded. (They kept the spa open for 1 hour longer just to give us the treatment we wanted even though we said we could come back the next day)
Absolutely the best spa experience I've ever had.

IL
7 attraction reviews
“Very clean, good massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

I came here twice during my two day stay. Very new and clean facility. Facility also enabled a sauna or steam room experience pre massage included in the standard pricing. I am sure this is more expensive than other places in the city but the facility and quality of massage was up there with any I have experienced.

The price was still a great value when compared to US or Europe prices. I highly recommend trying a massage here!