“Yaly is great, great service, best product - Thanks Susan (Hien)!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Yaly Couture

Improve this listing
Ranked #33 of 311 Shopping in Hoi An
Type: Specialty Shops, Shopping
More attraction details
Owner description: A highly regarded tailor shop in an area with many choices that is renowned for their products and service
Melbourne
“Yaly is great, great service, best product - Thanks Susan (Hien)!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

Just got back from Hoi An and absolutely loved Yaly! (Tailor made suits, dresses, jackets etc)
I was helped by Susan (Hien) and she was brilliant, the best! I ended up buying multiple suits and a lot of shirts from Yaly along with ties and pocket squares. The service was amazing, the attention to detail was great. The prices were reasonable and I spent well over $1,500. I would certainly recommend Yaly to anyone going to Hoi An. I'm from Australia and I will continue to order via shipping in future, they hold your measurements for 3 years so I can order new shirts in future! Thanks Yaly.

Visited January 2013

• Korean first
Arlington
“Worth the stop!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

My girlfriend and I had many clothes made while we were in Hoi An 07/2013. I had a suit and several button down dress shirts made. The service was fantastic. I wish I could remember the name of the person who helped me. I know her name starts with a "T" but I have since lost her card. The were very fast in making all of our clothes. We had 1 suit, 3 dress shirts, 1 dress, and 2 women's jackets made. We were measured first thing in the morning and all of our stuff was ready that afternoon. My clothes were perfect on the first fitting. My girlfriend had to have her dress altered a couple times but there was no problem. I would recommend Yaly to anyone visiting Hoi An.

Visited July 2012
Auckland
4 attraction reviews
“Great experience at Yaly - ask for Betty!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

I was really impressed with the service from Yaly while we were in Hoi An.

Betty in particular was really friendly and super-attentive. She picked up things that weren't quite right at my first fitting and had tailors on hand to make adjustments within hours. Nothing was a problem, and she worked really hard to make sure we, and her other customers were happy with the results. Very professional team.

We went to a couple of other tailors while in Hoi An and found them to be very disinterested in making adjustments to things that were clearly not right... You might pay a bit more at Yaly (although we thought they were pretty price-competitive for shirts, ties, dresses), but the service was great and they don't let you leave unless you're happy.

Visited February 2013
Kiev, Ukraine
17 attraction reviews
“Wish I'd had more time to buy!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

Great experience with Yaly, both my husband and I bought bespoke jackets. My only regret is that I didn't have time to have more things made. I could very easily and happily have spent $1000 there. My only complaint was that they final tailoring touches took longer that they'd promised. To their credit, it was at a peak time and we had a train to catch, not leaving much lee-way. But they turned it out in the end. Will be back!

Visited December 2012
5 attraction reviews
“Worth the premium price.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

This place is more expensive, but worth it. You can't barter, but tour guides get 20% commission so strike a deal with them. You need to know what you want. The service is efficient, and professional, but these guys do not know style. Tell them what you want, and it will be done perfectly, but you need to tell them (eg I wanted my pants tailored and shirt cuff visible under jacket). The fabric at this place is better than Adong Silk. Yaly had super 120s, which last longer, and their fabrics have nothing synthetic in them. A positive experience.

Visited January 2013